42. First Day of School & I Saw What You Did Player

JANE POV

I woke up to remember it was the first day of school. So I got up and got sophia and Mark up. Guys its time for school, the bus will be here in 30 minutes, I said. "Okay Okay," Mark said. I got my shower and got dressed ate my poptart and headed out the door. I walk down to my car and to see Matt standing in front of it. I shook my head. What are you doing? I ask. "taking you to school." He said with a smile. Well alright, I said.

So we got to school it had that first day smell. Kids were crowding the halls, lunch ladys already making lunch, This year is going to be awesome until I saw James. Ugh really! I said. "What?" Matt and Mason ask. Look what dumbass decited not to change schools, I said. "James" Matt said. Well Just leave him alone Im fine, I said. They both look at me. Im not scared of him anymore, I said. "Well im still gona be touche" Matt said.

I've heard karma a bitch, I said with an evil grin. we all laugh. and then someone ran into me. "Oh sorry," The girl said. I bent down to help her pick up her stuff. Hey no its okay, I said. Im Jane, I said as we stood up and faced each other. "Hi I'm Greenlee" She said. Oh hey are you new here? I ask. "sadly yes, I hate being the new kid" She said. Dont worry this school fun, I said. Are you a 12th grade? I ask. "Yeah", She said. Oh cool me too, Can I see what classes you have? I ask. "Yeah sure, Here you go" She said. Oh this is awesome you have the same classes as me, I said. "Really wow" She said.

"So maybe do yo think I could just be your shadow until I learn where everything is?" She ask. Oh heck yeah, I said. " I see this becoming a beautiful friendship" I said while laughing. "You got it" She said. "Woa woa woa Jane who is this beautiful lady?" Mason ask. I look at Greenlee. And this is the biggest flirt in the world, I said while laughing. Hey. Greenlee said to him. Hi, Mason said with a smile. You can call me anything, Just dont call me asshole, Mason said to her laughing. I look at him. But you are one, I said smiling. Shut up Jane, Mason said laughing.

Well thats the bell, better get the start on your first day, I said to greenlee. And you need to get Matt to show you around, I said to Mason. "I already took a tour of the place so im good, But we are gona hang out later," Mason said. Yeah at home, 11th grader doesnt hang out with a 12th, I said laughing. "Whatever Jane it might make me as cool as him," Mason said. "As cool as who?" Matt ask. "As you," Mason said. "Bahaha you'll never be as cool as me," Matt said messing with him. "Yeah yeah" Mason said.

Okay were all gona be late for class, I said. "Bye Jane," Matt said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "PDA PDA" Mason started yelling. "Dude shut up" Matt said pushing him into the wall. We got to computer class, we sat down in the back row where I like it. "Okay class your assignments are on the borad get to work" Mr. parker said. "So you and Matt are dating?" Greenlee ask. No were just really close, I said. "Oh I got ya" She said. "Jane is there some reason why your talking during class?" Mr.Parker ask. Yes because this assignment is stupid 1000 words in an hour, I mean really, I said. It's the first day of school, I added. "Well Jane if you dont want to do it you can go to the princable office," He said. I look at him. "Oh I couldnt do that your one of my best students," Mr. Parker said. Mhmmmm, I said.

"Wow," Greenlee said. I know right, I said thinks she was talking about Mr.Parker. "No like wow Matt's kissing another girl," Greenlee said pointing out the door. I look out the door seeing Matt kiss Ashley Savel. I knew he was on his free time but I never thought he would just go around kissing someone. My heart felt like it was crush into a million pieces. Greenlee put her hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry girl" She said. The rest of my classes went pretty fast when lunch came around I knew I would see Matt and Mason. And Greenlee couldnt wait to see Mason again.

I sat down at the table facing Mason. Wheres Matt? I ask. "I think he's getting out of class right now," Mason said. "Whats wrong Jane"? Mason ask. I saw Mat kissing another girl, I said. "WHAT!" He said. Yeah, Ashley Savel, I said. "No way" Mason said. I look up to see Matt walking to the table. Well I got to go, Greenlee I'll see you at me locker after this, I said as I got up and Matt sat down. "Okay," Greenlee said.

MATT POV

What just happened? I ask. "Dude your in so much trouble it's not even funny, " Mason said. What are you talking about? I ask. "Jane saw you kissing Ashley Savel," Mason said. "And to make matters worse, it look like you made to where you wanted her to see it" Greenlee said. What do you mean? I ask. "It was right in front or her computer class," Greenlee said. Oh no, I said. Okay im going to clear this up with ya before I clear it up with her, I didnt kiss Ashley back, She kissed me, I said. "Well you might want to go try to clear that up" Mason said.

Greenlee where is she? I ask. "Well she told me to meet her at her locker so try there, " She said. I got up and walk to Jane's locker to see her there packing her stuff up since it was the end of the day. Jane can we talk? I ask. "I have nothing to sat to you, " She said. Jane please just give me a freakin chance, I said. "Go on, Im listening", She said. Jane I didnt kiss her she kissed me and I didnt kiss back, I said. This is just like when you and Mason kissed and I got mad. I said.

"Well Im moving out of the hotel and into a house I just bought things have already been moved in and ready for use, I havent told you this because I didnt want Mark to know. I will also be taking the bus home so you dont have to worry about taking me home," She said. "You can take Ashley home," She added. Jane wait, I said, Then the bell ring to go home.

JANE POV

"Jane why are you on the bus?" Mark ask. I dont want to talk about it, I said sitting down beside him. Where Sophia? I ask. "She up there with Megan," He said. alright well I have a suprises for you guys that I've been working on, I said. "Really what is it?" Mark ask. I bought a 3 story house its already got everything ready for us to live in, I said. "Really! Awesome!" Mark said.

So we got to the hotel and got the rest of our things and drove to the new house which was sadly only a block away from Matt's house. At the time I thought it would be great but now not so much. "This it beautiful" Sophia said. Thank you, I said.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys thanks for reading. Im gona try to upload more tonight. But read closely for the next chapter..

Become a fan!!!!

Comment!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!

Plz :)