68. It's over player

JANE POV

"You spending too much time on that phone," Matt said as he took my phone from me. Matt give me my phone back, I said. "Nope," He said as he held it over his head. I tryed getting it. Please give me my phone back, I said. I need to finish ordering stuff, I said. "And thats why I wont give it back. You need to take a break from all this wedding stuff. I know you were up all night," He said. "Promise me you will take one day off," He said. Fine let me finish ordering that and I will, I said. "Alright," He said as he gave me my phone back. So I order them but then I thought of something else. "Jane," He said as he look over and saw me and took the phone. "You promised," He said. I tryed getting the phone away from him but ended up falling and bringing him with me.

"Damn your stronger than I thought." He said as I pinned him down for my phone. He put it under him. "I will break this phone in half," He said. Fine, you win, I said. Mason walk in. "Oh I'll come back," Mason said. No it's fine, I said. "Well I was just wondering why Jack isnt in the wedding." He ask. "Yeah why isnt Jack in the wedding?" Matt ask. Doesnt matter, I said. "Why doesnt it matter?" He ask. I just doesnt, I said as I got up. Izzy lets go eat, I said as I grab my jacket and the newspaper and put it in my bag. We got to the cafe and sat down.

"You have to tell me whats going on, why cant his friend be in the wedding?" She ask. Jack is not really his friend, I said. "What do you mean he's not really his friend?" She ask. He knew James was in that ally and still let us walk through it, I said. "What," She ask. Jack is not really is friend, I said. I handed her the news paper. She look up from it. "Jane you have to tell him, Tell me you have told him," He said. I shook my head no. "Jane your making him look stupid, No offence but you are," She said. I look at her. "You have to tell him, you cant start you married life with lies. And it's not like you killed anybody so he shouldnt be to mad," She said. I look at her. "You haven't killed anyone have you?" She ask. No thats crazy, I said.

We finished eating and I drop her off at my house and went to Matts. I knocked on the door. "Jane you dont have to knock on the door, We are getting married this is practicly your house now," Matt said. We might not be getting married after I tell you this, I said quietly trying to hold back the tears. "Whats wrong,?" He ask. Mason can you give us a moment? I ask. "Yeah," He said as he went upstairs. Truth is I dont want Jack in the wedding because he's not reall your friend. He knew James was in the ally and he knew James was trying to kill you. This is what he had to say about it, I said as I handed him the news paper.

"Why did you never tell me? I never got this news paper," He said. No one did, I paid off the news paper place so no one could get it, And I was trying to protect you because you were going threw a hard time at the time, I said. You made me look stupid, He said. I know and Im sorry, I said. He look at me. I grab his hand and drop the ring in it slowly. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Please tell me thats not the ring," He said. Im sorry, I said as I moved my hand off his and then left.

MATT POV