12. Sneak away from a player

MATT POV

Then I woke up, Jane wasn't here. I got up to go to bed and I was about to turn off the lights the suddenly there was a knock at my door. Who the hell would be knocking this late, I ask myself. I grab the small gun just in case. I open the door hiding the gun behind it and it was Jane.

"Jane what are you doing here its 2:30am!" I said.

"You didn't think you were gona get rid of me that easily did you?" She said.

"Well no, I'm glad you are here but what about Jack?" I ask.

"Forget jack he aint my moma." She said.

"Oh well I just don't want you two to be mad at each other," I said.

"Eh I took his car he isn't going anywhere," she said with an evil smile.

About that time I remember there was a gun behind my back, she started kissing me and I slowly push her closer and closer to the gun drawer I almost got it in there, it's almost there. And GOT IT! she stop kissing me.

"What are you doing?" She ask. "I'm just ummm." Was all I said looking around.

But then I saw the light switch close to us.

"I was just trying to make the light better," I said. "Mhmmm," she said as she started kissing me again.

I look at her.

"Stay the night?" I ask.

"Yes," she said with a smile as she put her head on mine.

"Let's go to bed then." I said. 

"Sounds wonderful," she said.

I woke up the next morning with Jane's head on my chest and an hangover from last night.

JANE POV

"What time is it?" I ask.

"9am," Matt said.

"Jack will be getting up soon," I said. 

"If you need to go." Matt said but I stop him.

"No Matt." I said.

"Good because I didnt want you to leave," he said with a smile as he he started tickling me.

We both fell off the bed. His mussel weight was Going to snap me in to.

"Matt!", I said.

"Yeah?" He ask.

"Your killing me." I said.

 "Oh haha sorry." He said. "Hey let's go down and make breakfast," he added.

"Okay," I said.

We were having a great breakfast and just laughing and playing around. I'm really liking this guy but he scares me a little.

JACK POV

Well of course my car is here at Matt I knew this it's wear she would go. I knock on the door, Matt answers.

"Hey Jack," he said.

"Don't hey Jack me where is she?" I ask.

"Who," Matt ask.

"Jane I know she's here, why else would my car be here." I said. I

see jane tip toeing to the back door I caught her in mid tipping.

"JANE!" I said.

"Oh hi jack I didn't know you were here." She said.

"Right because you always tip toe out Matts back door." I said in a strong voice.

"Matt I need a word with you," I said.

"No jack I need a word with you!" He said.

"Stop acting like your her keeper or her dad! Be her friend your getting a little out of hand and you need to chill," Matt said.

"Matt I am just trying to look out for her for people like you I'm your friend man bit you too dangerous." I said.

"Dude I'm fine Im not gona hurt Jane. Jane is my best friends and you keep taking her away and that's not cool." Matt said.

"Doesnt mean I want you around her!" I yelled.

"Well guess what your not her boss to make that desision now does it," Matt said.

"Guys GUYS!!" Jane yelled. "If you too keep it up your both gona loose me." Jane said.

"I'm sorry Jane", I said.

"Me to Jane," Matt said.

MATT POV

and then there was another knock on the door it was a cop I answer it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello are you Matt Lavery?" The cop ask.

"Yes?" I said questionably.

__________________________ 

ooooo wonder what happens. Anyways vote comment. Thanks