64. She's Great for You Player

MATT POV

*A MONTH LATER*

Grandma its so good to finally have you back home, I said. "It's good to be home," She said all happy as we sat down in the garden. I love the garden, I have one for myself. its just I have the bugs in the summer. "So how are you?" She ask. Im a lot better, I said. "Good, good," She said. Did you know anything about dad arranging a marriage for me? I ask. "Oh heavens no," She said. Okay, I said. "Why? Did he really do that?" She ask as she sip her hot tea. Yes actually, I said. "Oh," She said. The girl was crazy, I went to my check up and the girl was my nurse and She was talking about how we were gonna do this and that. The hospital wasnt the place I wanted to talk to her about it, but since she brought it up I did. I had Jane with me.

So I told her I didnt want to get married to her and she scream fine we wont get married and then turned around and stab Jane in the arm with anesthesia, why she had that in her pocket i dont know but she's crazy, I said. "She sounds crazy, I cant believe your father would have done that to you," She said. I know, I said. "So how are you and Jane?" She ask. We are good, actually we are great, I said. "Really? Thats wonderful dear. Have you finally made it offical and are together?" She ask. I let out a small laugh. No, I said.

She look at me. "And why not," She ask. I smiled. I dont know, I said. "You glow when you are around her or talk about her, She's your better half," She said. I let out a small laugh. "Oh my goodness Matthew why dont you invite Jane and her brother and his little family and your brother over and we have a nice dinner here in the garden," She said. hand. "Grandma theres bee's and lots of bugs in these garden and it's summer, I dont think dinner in the garden is such a good idea right now, The bugs are not a big deal to me, but it will be to the baby, I said.

"Your right so we have it on the patio by the pool," She said. I look at here. Grandma I didnt know you had a pool, i said. "Oh sonny I do, you just have to walk threw the garden to get to it," She said. Oh, I said. "Great so we'll do it," She said and then it hit me. Wait grandma, Mason with Greenlee now, So he probably wont come unless she's invited, I said. "Oh really, I just cant stand that girl," She said. Reall why? I ask. "She just got and attuide," She said. "But invite her to, i can deal for him," She said. Okay, I said. "I love Jane, I cant stand Greenlee," She said. "So im gonna get started," She said.

Wait you dont have to do it alone, I said. "Thats right, thats why I hired Chef Rex," She said. Okay have fun I'll see you tonight, I said. She kissed my forhead. " Good see you then," She said. I got to Janes house and you would have thought all hell broke loose. I walk in to see Jane frustrated and Mark and Sophia fighting. "Oh my God, give me Gabbie and shut up," Jane said to Mark and Sophia. "Yuck dirty word," Gabbie said to Jane. "I'm sorry," Jane said to her. She turned around and saw me, but I scared her. "Oh Shhh shoot," She said. Nice save, I said. "Matt, Matt, Matt," Gabbie said in song. I laughed and Jane handed her to me.

"So whats up?" Jane ask. Is everyone here? I ask. "Yeah your brother here too," She said. And then they all walk up. Okay grandma wants to have everyone over for dinner, I said. "Oh okay," Everyone said. So can everyone make it? I ask. "Yeah," Everyone said. "When does she wanty us over?" Mason ask. Thats the thing she wants everyone over in a couple of hours, this was like a last minute thing to be honest, I said. "Well crap we all got to go get ready," Everyone said. "Here i'll get her from you," Sophia said as she took Gabbie. Why are you rushing to get ready you look fine, I said to Jane.