52. We Got to Go Player

JANE POV

I woke up to knocking on the front door , I got up softly so Matt wouldn't wake up. I look out my window and see James's car. What does he want,I thought to myself. I walk down the stairs and got to the door right before he was going to knock again. What do you want? I ask. "We need to talk about Matt," He said. No we dont, Now leave, I said. "No Jane he has too much control over you and I think you should know," He said. Listen James I dont know why you keep trying to find things to come over here, but your not welcomed. Matt doesnt have any control over me and I know what your doing, your trying to get me to turn on him and thats not going to happen so just stop!, I said.

"You need to listen to me," He said. Leave, I said. Then I heard movement upstairs. Okay you need to leave now, I said. "Jane," Matt said from upstairs. Go just go away, dont come back, I said. "Fine," He said. I closed the door fast. "Hey babe, who was that?" Matt ask as he walk off the last step. Im not sure, I said as I walk to the ketchen.

MATT POV

I look out the window without Jane seeing me, I saw James leaving. So what did they want? I ask like I didnt know who was here. " Dont know," She said as she took a sip of coffee. I shook my head up and down slowly and then look at her. "What?" She said. I cut my eyes at her. Are you seriously going to stand there and lie to me? I ask her. "Okay they were trying to sale me something," She said. What a load of bull shit, Jane seriously come on, I said getting frustrated. "Okay fine, Yes it was James and it was a load of bull shit! thats why I didnt say anything because I didnt think it was that big of a deal," She said.

Of course it's a big deal! He hurt you Jane, He put you in the hospital! Do you think thats what I want to happen to you again? I yelled. "Well I dont know Matt do you want that to happen? Because I sure as hell dont," She yelled.

MASON POV

Oh make it stop, I said as I put my head further in the pillow. Greenlee laughed.

MARK POV

Well thats a good way to wake up in the morning, I said. "James should have kept his butt away," Sophia said. I rolled my eyes.

MATT POV