66. We Are ............ Player

JANE POV

The next day everyone came home clearly leaving their voice control behind because they were so loud. Everything had settled down and everyone was quiet until Sophia went upstairs. "Oh my God," I heard her yell. I walk up. What? I said. "You got her fish?" She ask. Yes and they are fine she wont die from them, I said. "But fish are gross and icky and bad," She said. No there not, because you dont touch them, I said. She look at me. And she had fun fishing to, I said. "Oh my God she needs a bath," She said. No she doesnt I gave her one and she's fine. You need to calm down and live a little, I said. "I just dont," Was all I let her say. I dont care calm down, I said. "So why is her bed change," She ask.

Well she climb out of her crip and ended up in my bed, I said. "Oh well okay," She said and then went to her and Marks room. A few days went by and Matt was hanging out at the house and was about to leave. "So was your favorite date out of all of them?" He ask. Um I will have to say the beach, I said. He smiled. "So tomorrow do you want to go on a date to the beach?" He ask. Um sure, I said with a smile. He kissed me goodbye and left. The next morning I had got a text from Matt saying he would pick me up at 6PM he had a few things he had to do before then.

Someone was at the door. It was Zane. Hey, I said. "Hey," He said. Come in, I said. So whats up? I ask. "Nothing much just came by to see you. have you read the news about James?" He ask. Yeah they closed is case and stuff, I said. "Yeah but faulty wires? I dont think that was the cause of death. i dont really care I just dont think that was it," He said. Yeah, it could be anything, I said. "Yep. So how have you been?" He ask. Im good, I said. "And you and Matt?" We're good, I said. "Good," He said. Why does everyone keep asking that? I ask. "Jane there is something there between you two and," Was all he was able to say because the door bell rang. It was Jack.

I open the door. I dont want to look at you, I dont want to talk you, I am not your friend anymore. Get the hell off my property, I said to him before he could speek. "No jane let," Was all I heard him say because I slamed the door in his face. I turned to walk back into the ketchen where Zane was and Jack had just walked on it. Seriously get the hell out, I said. "NOW," Zane said to him. "Jane please just give me a second," He said. Okay seconds over, I said. "Jane," He said. You have a minute go, I said. "The lady switch my words around, i didnt really say that," He said. I dont believe you, I said. "Please Jane," He said. No, I said. Please get out of my house now, I said. He sighed and left.

The day went on and Zane left, I got ready for mine and Matts date. He knocked on the door, I answered it. "Hey you ready to go?" He ask. Yeah, but you a little more dressed up than me, I said laughing. "You look perfect," He said with a smile. He opened the door for me and we drove to the beach which took us an hour. There was a Table for two with a candle and some tiki torches for a path. So my dad came by today, I said. "Really and?" He ask. Well I decided to forgive him and hope we can get closer, I said. "Well thats good," He said with a smile.

Of course Jack came by, I said. "Oh really and he wanted?" He ask. I dont know I wouldnt let him talk, I said. "Oh", He said. And Zane came over just to hang, I said. "I havent seen him a while," He said. i know I was suprised to see him, I said. We finished eating. "Lets go take a walk," He said. Okay, I said. It was quiet for a few minutes and then he cleared his throat.