32. I have a better plain

MATT POV

Hey Jane lets watch a scary movie, unless you cant handle it. I said. "Oh you couldn't be worried about me not handling it, Its you I need to worry about," She said with and evil grin. then I saw a shadow outside in the dark. Jane what was that? I said. "I'm not falling for that," She said. No seriously there someone out there, I said grabbing the gun. "Oh God your serious," She said. She grab the gun out of my hand and loaded it. "I have a better plain," She added.  Damn your hot, I said smiling. "We'll talk later," She said. we both walk outside. "Stay where your at," Jane yelled at someone. I got behind them and hit them to where they would be on the ground.

"Damn Matt you didn't have to do that to me," Someone said. "Jack?" Jane ask. "Yeah," Jack said. Well it wasn't like you didn't deserve it, I said. "Nice to see you to Matt," He said. Yeah well get the hell off my property, I said. "don't you mean your dead parents property." Jack said. "JACK!" Jane yelled. Yeah your about to see dead, I said as I punch him again. "alright guys stop," Jane said. Jane lean down to grab Jack and tryed to push me. then Jack smacks her. she looks at me and says. "proceed." Gladly, I said.

I pick him up by his shirt. I told you if you ever touch Jane I was gona seriously hurt you, do you remember that Jack? I ask him. "Yeah, yeah I remember," He said. Ima tell you something your lucky Im already hurt and Jane standing here, so your day is coming its just not tonight. But it could be if you dont get the hell out of here! I yelled. "Okay, okay im leaving," He said. "Im going to bed, Im done," Jane said. wait Jane, I said looking back at Jack.

Jane slamed the door. "You know what," I heard her say as I was looking at Jack and Jack was looking at me. Then Jane walks out and off the porch on to the sidewalk walks right up to me look at Jack smiled and then grab me by my hair and kissed me, well more like made out with me. Then pulls away look at Jacks face and says. "now im done." and then she walk back in the house and slamed the door. I smiled at jack and then went in the house and closed the door.

That. Was. Amazing. I said clapping and smiling. "Glad you like it," She said. "Now im going to bed," She added. yes you are, I said smiling. "i am," She said. yeah with me, I said smiling. "yeah. wait what?" She said. We got the whole house to our selfs, your kissing is like a drug, your body is a want, the heat of your body waking up next to me is a pleasure, Kissing and laughing with you is the best and, Was all i could get out. "Matt just kiss me." She said. gladly, I said in wisper.

It didnt really take us long to be pulling our shirts off. It started stroming Jane look at me. "It's gona be a beautiful night," she said. Yes it is, I added with a smile.

JANE POV

His kisses ran down my body like water, We never even made it to the bed. We made a small bed with a few blankets if front of the fire place and the storm made the mood even better. I woke up the next morning with my head hurting.. mmmm my head, I said putting hand on my head. "haha you must have a great makeout session hangover," Matt said smiling and laughing. It was all worth it, I said smiling. I got up and put my clothes on and Matt was down stairs eatting cereal. 

Then my phone rings. Its Mason, I said looking Matt. Hello? I said. He did what!, I yelled. Where the hell were you? i yelled. alright just dont tell him I know okay? I ask. bye, I said. I was walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" Matt ask. Im going to buy a pregnancy test, I said. and Matt spit out his orange juice. "but we didnt have sex!" He said in panic. Nope but my little brother did, I said walking out the door. "Markus is in trouble," I heard Matt say. Damn skippy, I said getting in the car.

When I bought the test the lady at the counter just look at me. It was so embarrassed. "Good luck dear," the lady said. Mark is so gona die, I thought to myself. Im going to go kick box because if I dont ima kill him. I got to call Matt. Hey Im going kick boxing, I told him. because if it dont im will kill him when he gets home tonight, I added. "Oh Jane why dont you just take all your anger out on me," He said. You would like that wouldnt you, I said. "yes, yes I would," He said. well too bad, I said. Matt you dont understand how fuckin embarrassing it is having to go in to a store to buy a pregnancy test and having to let the lady behind the counter believe it you that needs it. I said letting all my anger out. "Jane come back I have a something you can do." Matt said. Matt im not having sex with you and im not kissing you for a week, I said. "If he seriously made me loose my chances of kissing you for a week I will beat his ass," He said. "Just come home," He added. Home? I ask. "Yes this is your home," He said. I laugh. thank you. I said.

I got back home to that Matt was talking to the builders on the side house it looks finished they were moving in couches, tables, and a bed. Wait why is there a bed going in? was the're a bed last time? eh its probably was. "Jane," matt said. Yeah? I ask. "Come check out the new side house," He said. um ok. I said.

MATT POV

"Wow its really change, alot more room," She said. Yes its got a living room, bedroom and a bathroom. I said. "wow the fire place is new," She said. Its great place to have a over night date, I said. "are you hinting around for something?" She ask. Will you go on a over night stay date? its here in the woods so the guys whouldnt know where we are, I said. "Yes ill go on an over night date," She said. then I kiss her with a smile.

I guess we should go clean the house before they get here. He said they would be here in 30 minutes, I said. so we got the house clean and about 5 minutes later they came walking in. "Hey guys," mason said.

"Hey Jane had a great time got to go," Mark said to her. "Oh no no no, I want you to tell me all about it. well i met a couple a friends," he said. "really and what were they're names?" she ask. "well one is a girl and the other is a guy. and the girls name is sophia and the guy's name is Jamie. and sophia lives here," He said to her which she was looking really pissed off. "Well wonderful why dont we invite her here for dinner tomorrow," Jane said looking at me I rasied my beer to that. "okay" he said all happy and then ran upstairs. then she punches the table.

"That bitch better bring a cop with her," Jane said before she went upstairs. "Okay great seeing you too," Mason said to her. Dude, i said.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys thanks for reading

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECOME A FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP ME GET ON THE WHATS HOT LIST!!

PLEASE : )

A big thank you to the ppl who have voted you guys are awesome!