56. I Have Something I got to Do Player

MATT POV

"Do you have to stare at me while I sleep?" Jane ask. Yes, I said. she smiled. "So I was thinking last night while you were playing with my hair trying to make me go to sleep, But then you got up and left for like a hour, Where did you go?" She ask. I um went down stairs, I said. "No you didnt I went down stairs looking for you," She said. Well maybe I was upstairs, I said. " I check that too, Matt come on," She said. Okay I went for a walk, I said. "So you took the gun out for a walk at 2 o'clock in the morning?" She ask. Well you can never be to careful, I said. "Please Matt just leave James alone, He cant do anything," She said. You never know, I said. "Yeah well your going to get yourself hurt or worse killed if you keep messing with him." She said.

How did you know I went to go see him? I ask. "Matthew do I look like a dumb ass or have stupid written on my forehead?" She ask. No, I said trying not to laugh. "It's not funny, Im serious! Promise me you wont mess with him, Promise me," She said. Okay, I said. She grab my are a twisted it back. "Promise me," She said. "Okay, I promise," I said. Then she let my arm go. Dont get to cocky I let you twist my arm back. "Yeah right, no guy would let a girl do that to them," She said. I laughed, well I did because im nice, I said. "Yeah you keep telling yourself that," She said.

"You dont understand it would be fun," Mason said. "No Mason, Im not doing it, So If you want another girlfriend poof your single," Greenlee said. "Come on Greenlee give it a change," Mason said. I look over at Jane walking down the last step. "Whats going on?" Jane ask. Mom and dad are fighting, I said. She laughed. "No Mason, Im not goodbye," Greenlee said. "Wait what the heck Is going on?" Jane ask. "Mason wants to have an open relationship so he could have more girlfiends and I'm not the one going to be in one of throughs relationships." Greenlee said. I slap Mason in the back of the head. What the hell is wrong with you, I said. "I thought it was a good idea," He said. I gave him a blank look.

"Jane I just want to go home," Greenlee said. "I um didnt drive here, but I'll see if Mark will pick us up," Jane said. I'll take yall I got to do something anyways and then maybe I can come over and hang out with you, I said. "Yeah, Okay, Jane said with a smile. I smile and waited for her and Greenlee to go upstairs. Seriously dude what the hell is wrong with you, I ask. "I just thought I would be something fun to do," Mason said. Yeah well it also just made you loose your girlfriend, I said. "No she was just kidding," he said. "No, I wasn't," Greenlee said.

I had to make a phone call before I left the house. I have words with you, I said. "Alright where you want to meet?" He ask. Privately anywhere privately, I said. "Lower central park," He said. Sounds good, I said. "See you then," He said. Yes. You will, I said.

Are yall ready to go? I ask. Jane nodded her head and we walk out the door. I got them to there house. I'll see you soon, I said. "Okay," Jane said. I drove off heading torward central park.

JANE POV

"Jane," Gabbie said as Sophia handed her to me. "She has been wanting you all day," Sophia said. I laughed. "Jane I need to talk to you," Mark said. I look at him. I walk up stairs to his room and sat down on his couch. Yeah, I said. "I do not want to move with mom," He said. Well if you straightin' up it wont be a problem, I said. "Why do you have to be such a bitch about it?" He ask. You told me to watch your kid on my prom night, Prom night Mark. My last prom! How would you felt if I had a kid and told you to watch it on your prom night. You wouldnt like it! I yelled. "No I wouldnt," He said. Well im tired of being pushed around by you and if it doesnt stop your going to live with mom because apparently I cant control you, I said. "I know Jane, Im trying to change," He said. Dont change for me change for your kid, I said. "Yeah," He said. Then I got up and went down stairs.