65. Im Going To Take A Rain Check Player

MATT POV

I got up around 3:45AM and got ready and head over to Jane's house. Before I got to the door Sophia answered the door. Hey what are you doing up so early? I ask quietly. "Gabbie's sick," She said quietly. Oh okay, I said. "Jane's is upstairs, Im not sure if she's awake I heard the alarm clock go off but Im not sure if she got up," She said quietly. Okay, I said. I walk upstairs and saw Jane still asleep. I layed down beside her. Hey babe wake up, I said. She woke up. "Okay I'll Be ready soon," She said. Okay, I said as I kissed her on the shoulder and then got up. "Oh Gabbie," Sophia said. What happend? I ask. "She just got sick all over me," She said. Okay well I'll watch her while you go get cleaned up, I said. "Are you sure?" She ask. Yes, I said. "Okay thank you," She said.

I walk into Gabbies room to see her standing up in her crib. "Matt," Gabbie said Holding out her arms for me to pick her up. So I did. Please dont throw up on me, I said. She laughed. Sophia came back 5 minutes later. "Okay thank you for your help," She said. Yeah um here try this, I said. I put a towel on Sophia shoulder and gave her gabbie. "Matthew you are a genius," She said. Haha okay, I said. I turned around and saw Jane standing in the doorway. Ready? I ask. "Yeah," She said with a smile. Okay lets go then, I said. "Bye bye," Gabbie said.

We got to the Airport with 20 minutes to spare. "Im sorry I wasnt already up when you got there," She said. Hey it's okay, it's alot to ask from a person to get up and catch an early plane on short notice, I said. She smiled. So by the time we get to Maine it will be tome for lunch so If you want to go eat first we can, I said. "Okay sounds good," She said. "Flight 14 to Thomas Hights Is now boarding," The lady said over the intercom. We got seated and was on our way. Jane had ended up falling asleep halfway through the flight she woke up and 10:30AM. Hey, I said. "Hey, im sorry I fell asleep," She said. Its cool, I said with a smile.

We landed in Maine and went to a place to eat. Me and Jane were talking and laughing and then jane just kind of gave me a look and I ask what was wrong and she look over behind me. I looked over behind me and suprise suprise I see Mary and James. I look back at Jane. Just pretend they aren't here, I said. "Okay," She said.

MARY POV

"Mom isn't that Jane Matt's friend?" James ask. Yes what is she doing here? Is that Matt with her? I ask. "What would they be doing here?" He ask. He knows something we dont, I said. "Like what?" Im not sure, here lets go talk to them, I said.