58. Your Not Going To Stop Me Player.

JANE POV

I got into the car with Matt. "So what happened?" He ask. What do you mean? I ask. "You got call to Mr. Franklin's office," He said. Oh yeah I pulled a prank on James which got him held back in 12th grade of one more year, I said. He laughed. And dont worry I've already washed my mouth with mouth wash 4 times, I said. "You kissed him?" He ask. I had to get him in the closet somehow to get him in trouble and get his phone, I said. He started laughing again. "Why did you need his phone?" He ask. I sent a text message to the people that I knew would get it to Mr. Franklins phone, I said. "What did it say?" He ask. Mr. Franklin's a douche, I said. He laughed. Thanks for taking me home I Said. " Hey get in your car and come over, Zane needs to talk to us," He said. Okay, I said quietly. I knew something bad was about to happen, and by the look of Matt's face when he said it makes him look worried. But I jump in the car and headed over there just as Matt was pulling in his driveway.

Zane was already there. "Hey man sorry for such short notice," Zane said to Matt. "Jane," He said as he hug me. Hey, I said. "So let's go in and talk," Matt said. I followed. We sat down at the dinning table. Alright so what is it? I ask. "James is planing something big, something bad. Dark ally maybe I'm not sure, But it's all looking torwards you Matt," Zane said. I look at Matt. "And it's for Jane," Zane said. "He has killed someone before, but he was able to cover it up and was never caught." Zane said. I look at him. "Remember Danny Martin?" Zane ask. "Yeah he hang around Jane alot in the 7th grade," Matt said. Yeah but he went missing and they found him, I said. "No James killed him and then payed off the press and family and they said he was found," Zane said.

I look up at him then got up. "Ja, Jane no Jane where are you going," Matt said as he rush to me. Where do you think, I said. "No Jane your not going there," He said. Yes I am, I said. "Jane you need to stay away," Zane said. I'm going, I said. The Matt kissed me. I grab him by both shoulders and move him into the wall. Your not going to stop me, I said walking to the door. "Jane please," He said but I kept walking and got into the car.

JAMES POV

My cousin Billy came over. "Well you look like you had bad day," He said. I did, i got held back in 12th grade for one more year, I said. "Ah man that sucks," He said. No shit, I said. I told him what happend. If I could Just get rid of Matthew Lavery she would be mine, i said. "Well why dont you get rid of him?" He ask. I look at him. "You could kill him," He said. I could, thats an Idea, I said. "I have a gun you can have," He said. Really?, I said. "Yeah, you just cant let Jane see you do it or she wont like you, " He said. See thats the thing she's always with him, I said. He look over. "She's not with him now," He said. What are you talking about? I ask. He pointed out the window. She was here and she look pissed.