7. In the Hospital with a Player

JANE POV

I woke up I felt someone holding me, I turned over to see Matt laying beside me.

"Where am I?" I ask. "Your in the hospital," Matt said. "Why? What happen?" I ask. "Because you have been beatin. By James." Matt said trying to hold in his anger. "Oh i remember him hurting my foot but thats really all," I said.

Matt push my hair out off my face look right into my eyes.

"Im sorry Jane," He said. It's not your fault Matt, You werent there to stop it, i said. "I know but I should have came over everyday to check on you," He said. "Matt thats not your Job to check up on me, Im a big girl." I said. "Jane why do you always have to act like you got everything taken care of, you not that strong and you know it." Matt said. "Are we seriously gona to fight about this right now. Whatever im not in the mood, shape or form to deal with this right now." I said. "Jane! Im not trying to fight with you," Matt said. "Well you are so just leave me alone I dont feel like dealing with this," I said with tears in my eyes. "Jane Please dont cry," Matt said. "Im not crying," I said. "Really because it looks like it from here," Matt said with a smile. I laugh.

"Where is my mom and Mark and Jack and Zane?" I ask. "They all went down to the police station to give report, well except your mom her work wouldnt let her leave and she said that she cant get home for another 3 days," Matt said. What why she was suppost to be back today, I said. "yeah I know," Matt said. "Well where am I going to stay I cant go back to James house," I said. "Hell NO! your never going back there, Your coming home with me." "My parents will not be back for 2 weeks so it will just be me and you and my full attention on you," Matt said. "Matt I dont want to be a bother," I said. "Jane your not going to be a bother," Matt said.

MATT POV

The nurse came in. "Jane your able to go home today we will send you with some medicine make sure you take it, and dear please take care of yourself dont let this bring you down."

I look at Jane and I wanted to hit that asshole James again.

"Okay thanks and i wont," Jane said.

so the nurse went to get Jane a wheelchair, didnt take too long I went to get my car to get Jane and we finally got her in the car.

On our way to my house she fell asleep. She looks like an angel. I got her to my house, I didnt want to wake her up so i got out and carefully got her out and carried her up to my room to lay her in my bed. I went back to the car to get her stuff to see James walking up to me.

"What the hell are you doing here!" I yelled. "dude cool yourself they let me go becaue they had no proof but I have court in a month.. So ill be getting Jane stuff and her and going back to my house," James said. "Oh hell no she isnt going anywhere with you, Im going to make your life a living hell and make damn sure of it," I said. "Whatever man her mom said she had to stay with me," He said. "Well I called her mom and she is staying with me so Get the hell out of here," I said. "whatever man at least I dont have to deal with her anymore," James said. "LEAVE NOW BEFORE I HIT YOU AGAIN!" I yelled. "Okay okay," He said.

I finally got everyhting in the house. It got late so I went to bed but remembered Jane was in it so I slept on the couch in my room.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys hope you enjoy the chappie let me know what you think

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote!!!!!!!!!!!