50. I Love You Player

JANE POV

I woke up at 10AM to a phone call. Who would be calling me this early? I thought to myself. Oh it's Matt. Hello, I said. "Are you seriously not up yet?" He ask laughing. I'm up. Now, I said with a small laugh. He laughed. then there was a knock on my door. Hey hold on, I said to Matt. Yeah? I yelled to whoever at the door. Mason open the door. "Haha, Your talking to Matt, I'll leave you alone. But breakfast is ready," He said laughing. Um okay, Thank you, I said. Then he closed the door.

Okay I'm back, I said to Matt. "Who was that? Mason?" He ask. Yeah. It's weird through, I didnt tell him who I was talking to and he knew it was you, I said. "That is weird," He said. So have you went to the, Was all I could say. "Yeah, Yeah I already went to the grave," He said. Are you okay? I ask. "Yeah, I put flowers on the grave. People have written notes and decorated the grave." He said. Oh okay, I said.

"Um Mary suppost to be in town down there today, So If she ask or grandma ask where I am, Please dont tell them," He said. Um okay I wont, But can I ask why? I ask. "It's just I dont want the family know Im here and then they come visit, and I know if Mary or Grandma knew where I was it would get out to the whole family in 5 minutes," He said. Oh okay, I understand. I'll let Mason know not to tell anyone, I said. "Okay sounds Great," He said. Then It got quiet. " Well I guess I'll let you go, Im gonna call you tonight through," He said. Okay, I said. "Bye," he said. Bye, I said.

I walk downstairs. Greenlee,Mark, And Sophia were sitting at the table. Mason was in the ketchen. Mason you didnt have to make breakfast, I said. "I know I didn't but I wanted to," He said. wellokay, I said. How did youmknow who I was talking to? I ask. "You were smiling," he said. So? I ask. "You dont smile when your on the phone," He said with a small smile. I do to, I said. "No you dont," He said laughing. Whatever your so mean, I said laughing. "Oh yes Jane I always find ways to pick on you to be mean, all I want is your friend over there," He said laughing as he elbowed me in the arm. I look at him. Shut up, I said laughing. He smiled.

Hey dont say anything to Mary or your grandma that Matt's in Maine, I said. "Why?" He ask. Because he doesnt want the family to know, Because he wan't to be alone and he know if Mary or your grandma finds out, it will be spread around the family in like 10 minutes, I said. "Oh okay, Yeah alright," He said. alright, I said.

So me and Mason sit down at the table with Mark, Sophia, and Greenlee. We were all talking and laughing. 'What is he doing here?" Sophia ask. I've never seen her look so mad. I leaned over too look at the window to see Jack walking up the side walk. Oh, I said really low. "I can't take care it," Mason said. No, you just stay here,I said. I look at him and his jaw is large. You act just like your brother, I said. "Well then I learned from the best," He said. I look at him. "Well so much for a nice breakfast huh?" Greenlee said as put her napkin down. and look at all of us.

I got up from my chair and went to the door in the other room. I open the door as he was about to knock. "Okay, well hey," He said. um let's talk out here, I said. "Okay," He said. we sat down on the stairs. "Okay so let's talk," He said. I look at him. Okay well let's talk about this, Let's talk about how you dont want to talk to me when Matt's around, but you do when you know he's out of town, I said. "Well I just dont like Matt," He said. I look at him like I couldnt believe what he just said.

"I didnt mean," Was all he could say. Yes, Yes you did! I said. I know exactly what you ment, I added. "Jane," He said. Well I see it this way, You dont like Matt and you know I hangout with Matt. So if your not going to hang out with me just because of that, well that shows what kind of friend you are. So if you want to hang out with me and be a friend, you kind of need to start trying to build a friendship with him. I want to hang out with you, and be your friend. So consider this a wake up call as I slam the door in your face, I said as I slamed the door.