54. I Wonder Player

MATT POV

No grandma stop please dont go in there, Stay out of mom and dads room, Stop. I said"Matthew honey please hush," She said. Grandma no, I dont want anyone to touch anything or look at anything, I dont want to door to be opened, I said. "Matthew," She said. Grandma no! I yelled as I ran in front of the door. "Move," She said. I dont want anyone in there, I said. "Now Matthew," She said as she pushed me out of the way and open the door. How could you, I said as I walk out the front door.

MASON POV

Grandma really, you should have respected his wishes and not do this, I said. " I wanted to see what was in here," She said. Grandma thats none of your business,I said. " I've really messed up." Grandma said. Yeah, I said. Now Im going to go call Jane to help find him, you here get out of this room, I said as I closed the door and locked it.

Hey Jane can you please help us find Matt, I ask her. "Well yeah but, wh, like what happened?" She ask. Grandma went into his parents room and he beg her not to, I said. and then he left, and the sun will start going down in a few hours, I added. "Okay, Is his car still there?" She ask. Yes, his car, motorcycle, 4 wheeler, dirt bike and he's not in the side house. "Okay," she said. thank you, bye Jane, I said.

JANE POV

I drove to Matts house and got out of my car. I walk up into the woods I took a path, it was at least a mile. I was walking to what Matt called his secret place. I could see his blue plaid shirt threw the cracks of the wood. I saw him turn his head do the side. I was still was a few feet away. "How did you know I was here?" He ask. I was still a couple of feet back, and I didnt answer. "Jane," He said. I sighed as I got to him and sat beside him on the blanket. You remember that time when were in 5th grade and you were still going around saying I had cooties and made it clear that you and your friends go to your secret place in the woods and talk about me, I said.

"Of course you remember the bad things I did to you in elementry," He said. Of course I remember it you made me cry all the time, I said. You big jerk, I added. "Im sorry," He said as he playfully pushed me. I playfully pushed him back, He grab my wrist and pined me down to were he was hovered over me. See even now your mean, I said with a smile. He smiled and then kissed me. It lasted for a few minutes then my phone rings. I have to get that it's your brother, I said. "dont answer it," as he kissed my neck. I have too, he's worried about you, I said. He sighed. "Fine," He said.

Hey, I said as I answered. "Hey did you find him?" He ask. Yes, I said. "Good where was he,?" He ask. Somewhere, I said. "Where is somewhere?" He ask. Please just take somewhere, I said. "Fine, as long as you guys are okay," He said. Yes we are, I said. "Okay well bye, " He said. bye, I said.

"Thank you for not telling where we were," Matt said. Yeah, I said. We layed on our backs watching the stars come out. So tell me, whats the story about this thing, I said. He smiled. "My dad said it would be cool to have just a hang out place in the woods, so we started building it and it took us 3 months to finish it. My mom would always bring us lunch when we were working on it but then get mad because we couldnt come to the house for dinner, " He said. And I then look over and saw he wasnt smiling anymore. I know you miss them, I said. Is that why you freak out on your grandma? I ask. "She had ne business being in there," he said.