One

Camila +

I'm not nervous at all. It's my first day going to Jack's and I suppose I have to live with him? Or stay with him most days. I've seen Fifty Shades of Grey before, maybe it's like that?

Though, I agreed to something else and not getting handcuffed and whipped until I cry. If my friends ever ask me who he is to me, I'm never gonna say a sugar daddy for obvious reasons.

Why would I ever want to be judged for taking someone's money by having sex with them? Some might be proud of that, but I'm certainly not. Which is confusing considering I did take the offer.

The man is quite attractive, too. I don't mind having him on top of me with a blindfold on. Maybe he has some sort of kink. As I step out of my car in front of his big house, I fix my outfit.

I ring the doorbell and there's lights lit everywhere inside. I can see them from the large glass windows. It looks super nice in there. Soon enough, the doorknob twists and the door opens. Jack appears in the doorway and a smile comes across his face.

"Look who showed up."

That simple smile turns into a seductive smirk. I thought I would be intimidated by this man, but strangely, I'm not.

"Come on in." Jack opens the door wider.

I walk through and gape around the place. Jack smiles at my initial reaction. I wish I had the luxurious life, but no, I'm living off of coupons and my working parents' money. I mean, Summer just began so I have yet to search for a job.

"Look around all you want." Jack tells me. "The bedroom is the most important room, though." He teases.

Now, I'm aching to see what his room looks like. I assume it's the master suite and by the looks of the foyer, it's gonna be fucking amazing. He grabs my hand and takes me up two more flights of stairs.

I'm surprised I didn't pass out. Cheerleading was the closest thing I ever did to sports. I didn't like cheerleading, but I wanted to do it because my ex-boyfriend was a high school football player.

You know, we wanted to be one of those typical, cliche high school couples. We did succeed in that for a little while until we had a mutual breakup. It wasn't over anything extreme. We still talk sometimes.

Getting back on track, I notice that there's two giant doors in front of us and Jack opens one of the gold handles, exposing the glorious room. Gold and white. I would've thought it'd be like black and red. Hm, maybe this isn't like Fifty Shades of Grey at all.

"Holy shit." I say and Jack scowls, taking me aback.

Did I do something wrong already? I worriedly look at him as he opens his mouth to say something.

"Women don't curse." He scolds me.

My eyebrows raise in surprise. So I can't swear in this house? It's my signature move to curse at everything. How am I supposed to handle not yelling 'fuck' if I stub my toe on one of these feet pieces of the bed?

"Have you ate dinner yet?" Jack asks me.

"If you consider frozen food dinner, then yes." I smile cheekily.

His lips thin, "frozen dinners. That won't do anymore."

"Why not?" I frown.

"Do you really need a health expert to tell you that they aren't good for you?"

"I suppose not."

I'm used to frozen foods. He can't just suddenly take that away from me. He can take everything else except for that.