Two

It's early morning and I wake. I hear the shower running and it must be Jack. I stretch out in the big, king sized bed. I slept really well last night. I stand from the bed and gather my- already worn- clothing from the floor.

I continue to wait until I hear the flow of water stop. He takes long showers, damn. He surely doesn't have to sorry about going over with water bills. The man is stacked with cash.

How can he only be 18, but afford so many things? How can he only be 18, but have this lifestyle? Not sure if I should ask him those sensitive questions because I don't want him getting mad at me on the first official day.

He walks out from the bathroom that is connected to his room, with only a towel tied around his waist. Holy happy trail. I pry my eyes away from his abdomen and see him smirking at me. Caught in the act.

"Good morning." He says to me and I say it back.

Jack moves out of the way so I can go and shower. As I'm walking in, Jack kisses my forehead, quickly and I smile to myself. The affection coming from him already is very welcome.

The steam from the bathroom instantly hits me when I walk through. I shut the door and strip my clothing off of me. I got everything waxed yesterday before I came here, so I don't have to worry about anything pricking back up later tonight.

I step into the shower and turn on the hot water. I let it cascade over my body, instantly healing my stress and anxiety. I'm totally comfortable with him now. I should be, right?

We slept in the same bed together. That has to count for something. Sleeping with a stranger. I try not to wet my makeup too much because I don't have any here. I'll keep that in mind that I have to buy some when we go shopping today.

Yes, with my own money because I don't want him buying me things. In all honestly, I just want to have sex with him. (Remember that)

I look to the shelf inside of the shower and see a toothbrush with my name engraved o it and a tube of toothpaste. I smile and roll my eyes. Prepared and over the top. I pick it up and brush my teeth. I also wash my hair after that.

When I'm done showering, I get back dressed and towel dry my hair. I exit the bathroom and Jack stands when he sees me, as a greeting.

"Ready?" He asks me.

*

We walk past many stores after Jack bought me three pairs of Louboutin heels. I don't even remember the last time I ever wore heels. I'm gonna have to learn how to again if he's gonna make me wear them everywhere we go.

Jack also bought me a giant bag of makeup. No kidding, it was a ton; do I really need that much? And we shopped at a whole bunch of designer clothing stores. I even picked up a new Givenchy handbag.

As we walk past a Cartier jewelry boutique, I window shop. Jack notices me drooling over the bracelets and rings from their different collections. He practically drags me inside the overpriced store. Oh god, he's gonna go over the top in here as well.

A sales associate immediately spots us and comes to help us. His name is Jeffrey and he seems nice and helpful. There's mixes of golds with the signature red velvet that line the ground and walls.

"We want to pick some things out from the love collection." Jack speaks for me.

Jeffrey takes us to a section with a big glass display. Different rings and bracelets and necklaces and earrings. I'll just stick to rings. Both of our hands are already full with bags, I don't know if I can hold anymore.

Jack looks at my skin tone, "we'll take the white gold band and a gold one." He speaks without even pausing once.

I can tell that it isn't this first time in here. The thought makes me jealous. Him bringing another girl in here and showering her in all of this gold. It sickens me,