Four

"Will you cook me something?" Jack asks.

"I can try." I laugh. "What do you want for dinner?"

"Surprise me."

He hugs me from behind, his pelvis digging into my behind. He's very attached and touchy. I like that a lot. I hum in appreciation and turn my head to peck him on the lips.

I cannot cook gourmet food to save my life, so I'll stick to eating fast food or something. I shut the fridge and Jack looks at me confused because I haven't taken anything out from inside of it.

"Can we just go eat somewhere?" I ask, pouting at my lack of ability to cook.

That's another thing that I have to change. I must learn how to cook eventually.

"I could eat you out." He smirks and I gasp while slapping his arm.

"I'm serious. Like McDonald's or something?"

He cringes, "I don't eat McDonald's." Jack snorts.

Of course he doesn't. He does fine dining in luxury rooms and fancy gold and glass decor everywhere in the damn restaurant. I want to roll my eyes but then he would most likely scold me for doing so.

"Okay..." I purse my lips to the side. "Where do you suggest. I need to bend my likings for him."

"We could go somewhere nice and fancy." Jack places his hands on my hips. "And somewhere dim." He whispers and then plants a kiss on my neck.

"But I don't have anything to wear-" and then I realize we went shopping yesterday.

Jack grins, "let's go get dressed."

I wonder if he's like this in the beginning of all his relationships. I shouldn't feel like there's some special connect between us because this is normal for him, but this is totally not normal for me.

We go upstairs into his room to get changed. I assume he's going to wear a black and white suit, being the person he is. I go for a black skin tight dress, not too short, and regular black pumps that he bought me.

I'll match with him. I get changed in the bathroom while he just changed in his walk in closet. I'm not comfortable with changing in front of him just yet, which is peculiar considering I've been naked in front of him before.

I fix up my hair and redo my lipstick before walking out of the bathroom. I see Jack putting on his tie and I was right. Black and white. He turns to look at me and his jaw almost literally hits the floor and his eyes widen.

"Wow," he says, speechlessly. "You look, wow."

"Not too bad yourself." I smile and strut towards him.

"This is mine, okay?" He lightly squeezes and grabs my butt. "I really want to fuck you right now, but we're gonna have to wait until after dinner."

Now, I'm suddenly aching for him to be on top of me. Sex with him was beyond magical. I smile to myself at the reminiscing thought. He grabs my hand and we walk down the stairs.

Fortunately, I make it to the bottom without falling on my face. With the help of Jack's hand and the railing for balance. We go out of the mansion and into Jack's huge garage. This shouldn't be surprising to me, but it is.

I am never going to adjust to this lifestyle. It's everyone's dream and was also mine. Now that I'm seeing it first hand, I'm not sure if I like al of these lavish things.

Jack opts for his sleek white Ferrari. I ride an ugly Toyota everywhere. He opens the passenger door for me and I get inside. It's so low, I can barely see the road. He goes around to the drivers side.

"Remind me to buy you a new car." He says and puts the keys in.

"Fuck no, you are not buying me a car."

"What did I say about swearing?" He looks at me with gritted teeth. "And I can do whatever I please. I'll buy you things you won't like and you'll have to learn to accept them."

I sigh and look out the window as we pass brightly lit shops. I've never been to this part of Los Angeles. It very elegant, exclusive, and luxurious. Maybe that's why I've never been.

Okay, at first I was all in for this whole luxurious thing, but now I don't like him spending money on me. I do feel really guilty taking his money. I'm not using him for anything. He insists he buys the things for me and he doesn't let me protest.

Jack pulls up in front of a white and nicely bright restaurant. It's just gotten dark so it looks extremely bright. He gives the valet his keys and the valet gives him a ticket. Oh, valet. Of course Jack wouldn't park his own car if there was another option.

Jack grabs my hand as we walk inside. It nice and quiet. A little chattering is happening, so I know that I can't be too loud in here. He gets us a table and I try not to trip, in front of everyone, while walking there.

"How's this for dinner?" Jack grins, referring to the set up.

"This place is amazing." I smile at him.

He's probably taken his other 'girlfriends' here too. Why do I keep thinking I'm different from the others when I'm really not? He did all of the exact same things with them. Which means, I've got to change it up. Do different things with and/or for him.

"What're you thinking about?" Jack asks me, causing me to lift my head up from 'looking' at the menu when I was really dazing.

"Nothing." I mumble, but give him a small reassuring smile.

We both order our food, I stuck to sparkling lemon water and pesto chicken while Jack bought this fancy dish that I can't even begin to pronounce. Sucks not being able to drink alcohol in public since we're only 18.

Speaking of which...

"Jack, are you 18?" I blurt.

"No, 19." He tells me and I nod.

That's out of the way. I knew that Jack wanted to sit next to me in here so he could try something, but it's too bright and I would look so flustered if he did. People would have noticed that Jack was doing something.

"I'm trying so hard to hold myself back." Jack growls quietly, taking a sip of his drink. "Hurry and eat so we can get back to my place."

{vote, comment, share}