Twelve

The last few days were a blur and it left me thinking about what Jack and I could become. Couples usually go through rocky patches like us and get over them. What hurt me the most was when he said I wasn't his girlfriend.

That leads me to where I am now. At his front door, standing there after ringing the bell. Perhaps he's changed his mind over this whole thing, Jack opens up the door, dumbfounded at me standing in front of him and showing up unannounced.

I step forward and grab his face and kiss him deeply, but softly, trying not to hurt it wounded lip. He groans into the kiss and wraps his arms around my waist, crushing me to him.

I pull away slowly and just look up at him. A dark, bruised circle sort of forming around his right eye. Aw. Now I do feel bad. I hope he says something and we don't just stand here like total idiots.

"I'm sorry for saying you weren't my girlfriend after basically telling all of your friends that I was your boyfriend, and for all of the other things I shouldn't have to say." He breathes. "I want to be with you, Camila, and I want things to work out between us."

"Apology accepted. I want to be with you, too."

I'm going to try and be more considerate. Jack shuts the door and walks me into the giant living room, with his hand still on the small of my back. I want to still talk things out. I sit down on the couch and Jack sits next to me.

"I feel like maybe we shouldn't be together because everything keeps fucking up." I blurt and Jack stands from the couch.

He kneels before me and holds my hand, "yeah, you've said that before, but maybe we could try." He emphasizes slowly and my stomach goes crazy with butterflies.

"Come here." I pull him up to me, connecting our lips.

He gets into of me and moves me so I'm laying on my back. Everything leads to sex with him. Every single apology. I can't stop it because I want this, too. It's not just him who wants to do this.

He kisses me briefly and then moves down my jaw and neck. Jack slides his hand down my body and into my pants. This is so many types of wrong.

"Leggings. Nice choice." He growls. "I can easily slip my hand inside."

He rubs his fingers back and forth against my folds in a running motion and I wrap one of my hands around his wrist. He takes his hand out of my pants and shakes off my hand from his wrist before putting back inside.

Oh, he doesn't want me to touch him, okay. He plunges two fingers inside of me and I arch my back. The pleasurable feeling taking over my body. I let out loud moans, knowing that there's no one else in this house.

"This is mine. Not anyone else's and definitely not that fucker Dylan." He says. "Understand?"

I nod my head and come undone on his fingers. That felt nice. He pulls his hand out from my pants and trails his finger over my lip. I smile at him and he grins back at me, slipping his fingers into his mouth.

My jaw drops, did he just?

*

"Let's go." Jack says to me.

"Where?"

"As you've pleased me yesterday, I am going to spoil you now."

I shake my head instantly, "no because when we get into a fight, you're gonna use this against me."

"I'm sorry about our argument. I wasn't thinking straight, okay? I was angry."

"Who knows when's the next time you're gonna get angry." I roll my eyes at him.

I sit in his bed, refusing to get up because if I do, then he's just gonna drag me to a boutique or something and buy me a useless object that's extremely pricey. He sighs and then grabs my hands and pulls me effortlessly off the bed.

He's way stronger than me and it's unfair most of the time. I pull back and try to sit back down on the bed, but Jack doesn't let go on my small hands.

"C'mon, fatty." He jokes.

My mouth pops open, "rude." I huff.

"I'm kidding, baby. Come on, let's go."

"Fine," I agree. "But we have to make a deal."

"Okay, shoot."

"You can't spend a penny on me." I cheekily smile like a buoyant little girl.

He shakes his head, "no promises."

I pout, sticking my bottom lip out. He leans down to quickly plant a kiss on my lips and I follow him out of the door. If I don't pick anything out, he won't buy anything. Unless he's the type to just grab things and by them for others, which I'm hoping not.

Jack decides he wants to drive his chrome Audi R8 after standing there for ages it felt like. I guess I admit that I do like riding around with him in a nice sports car. People stare and gape and take pictures of it.

"This is a nice car." I run my index finger over the leather on the inside.

"Want one?" He asks and I look at him.

He's being completely serious. I narrow my eyes at him and shake my head, trying to look as stern as possible. He can't just buy me a car whenever he wants to, even if he can, I won't accept it.

Jack cruises down the road on his way to the nearest strip mall, I think, and I just stare out of the window, listening to the quiet humming of music in the pack. Jack reaches over to grab my hand. He intertwined out fingers on top of the center console. Cliché.

He parks his car and there's people already surrounding it to take pictures of it. I open the door and walk out, a little embarrassed. Jack gets out too and waits for me to walk around, so he can grab my hand.

"Nice whip." Someone compliments and Jack gives them a panty-dropping, all white tooth smile.

"Where do you want to go?" Jack asks me.

"No where." I breathe a laugh.

I can tell he rolled his eyes at me even though his raybans are on. Oh, I could use a pair of sunglasses since I don't own any.

"Then let's go eat somewhere because we haven't ate." Jack says and I agree.

"But first, I want sunglasses." I look up at him and he smiles. "But I'm gonna pay for myself." I add and his smile fades and drops from his face.

We go into a glasses store and I think it's called sunglasses hut, but I'm not too sure. I look around and find a pair of rayban aviator sunglasses. It's $150 and I can afford it. I ask for a sale associate and a lady helps me right away.

Her name tag read Celine. Wow, fancy. I point at the ones I want and she gets them out of the locked glass display and brings me to the cash register. She gets a glasses case and a wipe and everything for it.

I reach into my purse for a card, but Jack has beat me to it and swiped his. He looks down at me with a stupid smirk plastered on his beautiful, tan face. If I weren't wearing stiletto heels, I would kick him in the shin!

"Fuck you." I quietly seethe and the smirks wipes straight from his face.

I forgot he didn't like when I cursed, or if any women did for that matter, but he didn't mind if yesterday when we were arguing. Maybe because he knew I was heated and it was an 'in the moment' kind of thing.

"I'm sorry." I murmur. "Thank you, though."

We walk out of the store and I have my glasses on and Jack has his on, too. I'm so happy. He makes me so happy.

"I love you." I say, happily out if impulse.

Oh fuck, did that just come out of my mouth? My eyes widen, I can't believe I just said that. Jack's head is already turned to me, panic in his eyes.

{vote, comment, share}