Twenty

The next morning, things are mutual between Jack and I. I stand, making breakfast for the both of us, like usual, and Jack comes down the stairs. I woke up before him so I was obviously done getting ready before him.

"Good morning." Jack strolls over to me and kisses my cheek.

"Good morning." I reply, putting our food onto white plates.

Jack wraps his arms around me and I smile. He lets go of me as I put the dirty dishes into the sink and he grabs his own plate of food. We sit across from each other and just talk. Like normal people that don't fight.

"We're going to Sam's today." Jack tells me and I nod my head, eating a piece of pancake.

We finish eating and I pick up our plates to wash them. As I'm washing the dishes, Jack starts singing and I have to admit, his voice isn't bad at all. He body rolls onto me as he sings the words and I burst out into laughter.

"Where did that come from?" I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders, "I'm horny, so hurry up because the sooner you're done, the sooner we can leave and the sooner we can get back and fuck."

I dry my hands after washing the dishes and Jack immediately grabs my hand. I quickly get my purse and phone before he pulls me out of the door. He's always in a rush and it's hard to do things when he's rushing me.

I slip on high heels and he opens the car door for me. I'm not even properly dress. Come on, ripped jeans, a white bodysuit and heels? I guess I shouldn't even be dressing special since it's just a friend's house.

He gets into the drivers side and drives his car out of the driveway and onto the road. He puts his right hand on my left thigh and I smile at the small gesture. I push my fingers through the spaces of his.

"I love you." I murmur and it isn't weird because I've said that to him before, even if he didn't reply.

And even if it wast genuine. Then, I remember that was the day he basically cut me off. Horror strikes me.

"I love you, too." Jack semi-sighs and my head shoots towards him.

"What?" My eyebrows pull together.

"I said 'I love you, too'." He repeats and squeezes my thigh.

I smile widely. I never thought someone like Jack would love me back. He notices my facial expression and smiles big as well. Soon enough, we arrive and there are a few cars parked up and down the driveway and on the street.

Jack parks on the driveway and gets out of the car. He comes around and opens the door for me. I love when he does that. I get out of the car and Jack holds my hand as we walk up to the door.

He opens it without knocking, like he's done before, and we go into the living room. I remember some of the faces and I remember all of Jack's quad of friends. Sam, Johnson, and Nate.

"Hey, Camila. Sup, G." Johnson greets us both and I say hi back.

Sam pulls me into a big bear hug as well as Nate. Jack gives them both glares and I wonder why I'm receiving so much love from them. I don't think much of it and sit on the couch next to Jack, but he pulls me onto his lap, signaling the guys that 'I'm his'.

"Let's have a party." Sam says out of the blue. "I have all of the alcohol and shit, we just need someone to go get the food." And then he looks to one of the girls here. "Can you go buy some food and snacks?"

He pulls a hundred dollar bill from his wallet, handing it to her and she gladly does the favor for him. This is so quick. Whatever Sam wants, he gets. He tells everyone to text all of the people they know to come to the party.

"None of those boys you know." Jack growls into my ear and I smirk at him.

That's exactly who I'm gonna invite now. Just to get on his last nerve.

*

After some drinks and wild conversations with random people. I've made so many friends, and Dylan and the crew did show up and meet some people as well. Of course, Jack is pissed at me for inviting them.

An arm slings around my shoulder and I think it's Jack, but when I look up at the tall figure, it's Sam. I smile at him and he leans down to say something into my ear and being as drunk as I am, I actually acknowledge it.

"Let's go dance." Sam says and Jack just stares at him, deadpan.

I nod my head as an okay, "I'm going to dance with Sam." I tell Jack and before he can tell me no, I drag Sam onto the dance floor.

I'm go glad his living room his huge because there's a lot of space for people. It's semi dark with lights and blaring music and drunk teens. Buy U A Drank by T-Pain comes on a I start dancing with Sam.

"Snap your fingers, do your step, you can do it all by yourself." I sing, smiling at Sam.

I push my backside, farther to him and I'm having a great time right now. I'm not even worrying about what Jack's doing. Sam puts his hands firmly onto my hips and leans down into my ear.

"Babygirl, what's your name? Let me talk to you, let me buy you a drink." He sings back.

We continue to dance until the song closes in. Okay, for a first time dancer, it was fun with Sam. I don't usually dirty dance, but it is so much fun to just let loose. I return back to the kitchen where Jack is.

"Your girl's got moves, Gilinsk." Sam comments, shouting over the loud music.

"I know, I saw." Jack replies, monotone, and then glares at me.

Sam leaves us alone and I approach Jack, but he shrugs me off. My eyebrows furrow and I know Jack has had one drink, but he isn't drunk so I don't know why he's acting like this.

"Let's dance." I say, while I hear Hotline Bling begin to play.

"No." Jack's face remains impassive.

"I know you want to." I smile at him and he finally gives in.

Jack grabs my butt as we walk back to the living room. Some girl grinding on Sam just like I did a moment ago. I start to dance with Jack, suddenly feeling him grow hard behind me. My eyes widen, but I take advantage of this.

I turn around to face him and throw my arms around his neck. I laugh a little and Jack smiles at me, his forehead resting on mine as he rests his hands on my hips. I remove one of my arms to palm him.

He leans down to whisper into my ear, "naughty."

The songs slowly comes to an end and the DJ plays trust issues by Drake. It's a good song, but it's not hype like the others that played before.

"Can we go home." I slur. "I want to have sex with you." I singsong.

"I think you're a little too drunk, baby." Jack chuckles, his eyes crinkling at the corners from his laughing.

"I think you are right." I try to make a serious face, but fail.

{vote, comment, share}