Eighteen

I wake up in the middle of the night, and oh, I forgot I was in the guest room. I didn't give into sleeping last night with Jack. I just wanted to experiment and see how long I could keep this prissy act up for.

The bed dips next to me and my eyes widen, but then I realize it's Jack. I need to calm down. Who else would it be?

He wraps his arms around me, "I couldn't sleep."

I hum in response and he tightens his arms around me. I sigh, trying to fall back asleep, but I know I won't be able to fall back asleep. I just stare at nothing in the dark and listen carefully to hear if Jack is snoring and he isn't.

I turn so I'm facing him and it's completely dark, I can't see any of him. I turn back to turn on a side lamp and Jack squints his eyes open. I smile at his tiredness because he couldn't fall asleep.

I quickly crawl on top of him to straddle him and connect my lips with his and I think he's surprised, but quickly reacts to kiss me back. I slither my tongue into his mouth before he can.

He gets a grip on my hips before groaning into my mouth. I rub up against up, causing his eyebrows to pull together and for him to disconnect our lips. I slightly smile at his reaction.

I then get off of him and just lay there like nothing happened. His bulge is practically screaming to get out of his shorts.

"That's not fair." His raspy voice comments.

His hand sliding down my stomach to my private area. I smack his hand away, but then he just puts his right back. He turns towards me and kisses my cheek and jawline.

"Can I call you Mila? Because Cam and Camila are too basic?" He innocently asks, his hand just placed there still.

I scrunch up my face in disgust, "Mila?"

"Never mind, you don't like it, I'll just call you baby." He kisses my cheek again. "Because. You're. My. Baby." He kisses my cheek after every word.

"And you're extremely sweet, what do you want?" I ask, knowing that's why he was being all cute.

"Sex." He smirks, pinning my hands down and getting on top of me.

Our 'deal' has kind of been off for a while because we're dating now and I'm not Jack's sex slave- if you will- but I'm down for sex whenever he wants to. I'm not gonna object or reject him.

I stick my tongue out at him and he shakes his head and smiles. He leans down to briefly kiss my lips and then move down to my neck. I've gotten comfortable here, to the point where I just wear a shirt and underwear to sleep.

He runs his tongue up and down my neck, moving his hands to my behind, squeezing it. I let out an uncontrolled moan.

"You're so amazing." He says and then sucks on a certain part of my neck, causing me to let out another moan and slightly arch my back.

He smiles onto my neck at my reaction. He gets off of me for a second to pull down his shorts and boxer. Jack then grabs the edges of my underwear, pulling them down, not losing eye contact with me.

He lines himself at my entrance, slowly sliding in. I intake a shaky breath as he goes deeper than he has ever before. It's like 2 am and we're having sex. He leans his forehead onto mine.

"You okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah." I say, breathless.

After the assurance, he pummels into me, not even caring about the bed dreaming beneath us. I claw my nails into his back and absorb the feeling of him thrusting inside of me.

After the both of us reached our climaxes, I lay on my back, all wrung out. Jack pulls out of me and I wince. He lays down next to me, practically panting and then he grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers together.

"Middle of the night sex is now on my favorites list." Jack comments and my lips curl into a smile.

"This is the first and last time. I'm not waking up in the middle of the night to have sex with you." I snort a laugh. "I need my beauty sleep."

"You're beautiful even when you look like a zombie." He tells me.

I scrunch up my nose, "you're so cheesy, God."

When my breathing becomes normal again, I grab my panties and shirt from the floor, putting them on. Jack does the same with his boxers and basketball shorts, mirroring my actions.

"Come sleep in my room." He says. "I don't like sleeping without you."

He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me to him and I can't help but smile. His cute and cheesy words after sex.

"I'm too lazy to go up there. Let's just sleep in here." I drag out.

Well, we broke into the guest room, might as well stay in here for the rest of the night. Jack holds my hand the entire time as we get back not the guest bed.

"Now, I'm not even tired." He chuckles, running his when through his overlong hair.

"Well, I am. I was tired before and sex made me even more tired." I tell him, getting into his bed.

He sleeps on the side closest to the door, like always, and I never know why. He shuts off his light with the remote and then sets it beside him, on his nightstand. He engulfs me into his embrace.

How can I stay mad when he's like this?

{vote, comment, share}