Twenty One

I wake up in the comfort of Jack's bed. I'm in his arms, wearing his clean button up shirt. I honestly don't want to get up. I move a little to readjust myself.

"Morning." I hear Jack say.

His raspy and deep morning voice, I am so blessed.

"Good morning. How long have you been awake?" I ask.

"Ten minutes."

I turn to look at his beautiful face. I put my hand on his cheek and he smiles, his bright and white teeth showing.

"We're you watching me sleep?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Guilty."

"Thank you for taking care of me while I was drunk."

"It was no problem. Now, we should get ready because I have a little something for you."

I narrow my eyes at him, "Jack Gilinsky, are you up to no good?" And then I break out into a smile.

"I want to take you on a date and I got you a gift." He doesn't specify if the gift is big or little, but knowing Jack, it's most likely a big one.

I sigh, getting up from the bed and he follows behind me into the bathroom. I've showered with him before, so it isn't awkward. I strip and Jack hums. I turn to look at him and he's leaning onto the sink, just watching me.

"Stop staring." I cover my body up.

"Caught red handed." He laughs, stripping himself and I watch.

He's not that fit, not all full six pack body, but he has a v-line and happy trail. Good enough for me. My eyes stay on his abdomen and he snaps his fingers to grasp my attention.

"Stop staring." He mocks me and I shake my head, smiling.

I get into the large shower, you could literally fit a whole class in this shower, and Jack steps in behind me. We shower, dress, I put on makeup and Jack waits patiently for me like a little puppy.

"How does this look?" I ask him. "I tried out winged eyeliner." I shrug.

"Whoa, who are you and what have you done with my girlfriend?" He jokes and I frown. "I'm kidding, baby. You're sexy, as always."

"You're too sweet, Jack. What do you want?"

"For you to hurry up, I want to show you your gift and then take you out for breakfast." He practically jumps up and down, whining seven year old boy.

I follow behind him out of my room and down the many flights of stairs. Jack grabs my hand, smiling and then takes me outside. I gape at the new car and shrug. A matte white wrapped G-Class Mercedes Benz.

"You usually drive sports cars." I comment.

"It's for you!" He exclaims and my eyes widen.

I told him not to buy me a car! This is an outrageous gift. We've been dating for just a month and this is what he gets me. I'm such a shitty girlfriend, I didn't get him anything.

"What?" I face him.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it- I mean- it's just-" I stumble over my stupid words. "It's over the top."

"Perfect car for my perfect girlfriend." He says and I throw myself at him.

I hug him around the neck and he hugs me around my waist. I have to get used to receiving gifts, but I don't think I'll ever get used to receiving luxury gifts. I kiss him deeply on the lips.

"One day I'll fuck you in and on that car." Jack murmurs against my lips.

His dirty words never get old. I pull away and jump up and down, like Jack had done previously. He squeezes my hand.

"Shall we go on our date now?" Jack asks, trying to sound sophisticated.

"If I get to drive." I grin.

"You don't know where we're going. You can drive on the way back." Jack kisses my cheek and I just go with it.

We get into my new car and I'm all jittery. It's perfect and he didn't get some ugly color. But the question is 'when did he buy it?' because we're always together, when could he have the time to purchase it.

"When did you get this?" I ask.

"After we went car shopping, but you didn't chose anything. So, I just got this over the phone and it arrived last night. You were too drunk to notice." Jack chuckles.

Jack takes me to this fancy restaurant just for breakfast and I order pancakes with fruit and whipped cream on the top of it. Jack sticks to the normal breakfast with bacon and eggs. Our food arrives quickly.

"I'm paying for breakfast." I say, taking a bite.

"No." Jack instantly replies. "I am because I'm the one who brought you on this breakfast date." He emphasizes.

"You spoil me too much." I scrunch up my nose at him.

"I like to." He murmurs.

"But look at my fingers." I hold up my hand. "You could turn a homeless person, filthy rich with a single finger."

"We should buy you some more." Jack says, with a mouthful of food and I shake my head no.

"A more reasonable gift would've been like a hair tie or something."

"Basic." He says back. "But these are so you know I love you."

"I believe you when you tell me, anyway." I shrug.

We sit quietly, eating. What are we gonna do for the rest of the day? I hope he doesn't have anything else outrageous planned. This boy spends his money on the most useless things.

{vote, comment, share}