tony stark | assistant

You step into a large, mirrored elevator and press the button 'L19.' The doors slowly close as you inhale a deep breath.

Smoothening out your light, grey pencil skirt and blouse, you close your eyes as you attempt to calm your nerves. First days' are hard, especially if your boss is the Tony Stark.

Seeing as you're very clumsy, you're scared you'll mess up, your life has been a bit hard, especially with financial problems so you really need the money.

This job could be the only thing that gets you back on your feet, so you're focused on doing a great job and fulfilling Mr. Starks needs.

The elevator comes to a hault and the doors open gradually. You step out and you're immediately greeted by a tall, blonde woman.

"Hi, I'm Pepper.. You must be (Y/N)." She says and smiles brightly.

You smile back, "Yes, I am. It's great to meet you."

"Come with me.." She says and you follow her into a large room. The first thing you hear is Black Sabbath on full blast.

You wince at how loud the music is mentally as you attempt to not cringe physically at the loud volume.

Tony is fixing one of his suits- completely unaware of you and Pepper, as she stands there with an unimpressed look.

"Tony! (Y/N)'s here!" Pepper tried to yell over the music but it was no use. "Jarvis, turn off the music please." Pepper said into her earpiece.

"Of course, Pepper." Jarvis says and the music stops.

Tony stops what he's doing, "What the he-" He starts but stops himself once he sees you and stops in his tracks. You swallow and look over to Pepper.

"Tony, this is (Y/N). She is your second assistant. She will assist you whenever I am absent. Got it?" She asked Tony with a serious look.

He smiled at you, staring directly in your eyes. "Got it." He said as you tried terribly not to roll your eyes at him.

"Good," Pepper paused. "I will be back in a couple hours, (Y/N)." She smiled at you before exiting the room, leaving you and Tony alone.

"What would you like me to do first, Mr. Stark?" You said and smoothened your skirt once more to give off a professional look.

"First off- don't call me, Mr. Stark.. It's Tony and second- you are absolutely gorgeous." He said and winked.

You rolled your eyes, "I'm not here to flirt with you, Tony" You said and gave him a fake smile.

"Ah- hard to get. I like it." He said again, with a smirk before he stood up.

"Do you want a coffee, bagel, anything?" You asked.

"No thanks, I'm alright." He said before turning back to what he was doing and starting at it again.

After his attention left you, you strolled casually over to him and watched as he did whatever he was doing.

You had never understood science, especially what Tony was doing so you just watched cluelessly.

The both of you sat in silence for a couple minutes until he suddenly stopped and walked around the table toward you.

You eyed him curiously, "What are you doing, Mr. Sta-" You started but were cut off by him leaning down and attaching his lips to yours.

You were caught off guard at first, but didn't pull away. Was this even appropriate? What was he doing? Was this normal for him to do this with his assistants? Oh my gosh, has he kissed Pepper before like this?

Different questions swirled through your mind as he kissed you, you didn't know how to react before you put your hands on his shoulders.

He pulled away after a couple of seconds, "It's Tony." He reminded with a small smirk.

"Right." You said, standing there dazed.

*
*
*
Heyy guys! This is my second imagine :)

Please vote/comment/follow- thank you so much! :D