logan howlett | sabretooth

"Who are you?" You spit out.

"Logan.. Logan Howlett." The burly man grunts.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing. I was sent here to protect you by your father Charles." He explained.

You cautiously eyed the man named Logan, taking a step forward. "I don't need your protection. I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself."

"Well, tough. You're not in charge of everything. I'm doing this for your father. This is what he wants." He glares.

"Whatever," You roll your eyes and walk into your room as he then follows. He then proceeds towards the opposite end of your room and pulls out the pull-out bed from your wall. You make a face at him, "Uh, what are you doing?"

"What it looks like," He states. "Getting my stuff unpacked."

"No you're not. This is my room. I'm not sleeping in the same room as you. What if you're some pervert? I have no way in knowing." You put your hand on your hip.

He rolls his eyes, "Do I look like some pervert to you? Trust me, your father wouldn't-"

"Well I don't," You interrupt. "Trust you, I mean. You're a reckless man who will do whatever it takes to please himself, even if it means hurting anyone else in the midst of it. You're selfish and notorious, I don't want you anywhere near me. I've seen what you have done."

He clenches his jaw, "And you know so much about me, right? About my family, my friends, my work? Well you know nothing so don't pretend like you're some expert. If it was up to me, I wouldn't be here. Your father is a honourable and highly respectful man, who has helped many people. This is for him. I know you may think that I'm doing this for you, but sorry sweetheart, not everything is about you."

You both stand there glaring at each other. You're at a loss for words. Your mouth opens and closes like a fish's before you just keep it closed for the time being.

"Why did my father send you? I know it's for you to protect me, but from what?" You ask after a moment of silence.

""Victor Creed," Logan says. "He's back and he's coming for you. I don't know why, but Charles trusts me to protect you."

Your mouth falls open slightly as you back up slowly and stumble down on the edge of your bed.

"(Y/N)?" Logan asks, slowly walking up to you with a confused glance. "Do you know something I don't?"

You sighed, "I should have expected it."

"Expected what?" He asks, sitting down beside you.

You look up at him, "Victor and I were together for sometime before he took his alias Sabretooth. We were actually to be married but then he turned all of a sudden.

He would come over to my place drunk, and in the middle of the night. He'd be getting into all of these fights and coming over with black eyes. So, I asked him to stop drinking and to stay out of those fights and he wouldn't. So I left him after a while of trying to get him help.

He um, started to show up at my place every night after that, I begged him to leave but he wouldn't. The only time he'd leave was when my dad came. Victor tried to uh, kill me a couple times," You whimpered softly at the memories.

"I don't know what had gotten into him. He had changed, and definitely not for the good. He stopped coming for me about a year ago, but, I shouldn't have expected it to last forever."

Logan just watched you carefully as you explained the whole thing to him. "He's a very dangerous man, Logan."

"I know. I have uh, fought him before, but I will never let him hurt you, okay? As long as I'm here, he's not going to touch you." Logan said soothingly.

You nodded, wiping your tears.

That night, you went to sleep and Logan stayed up. He thought over everything you told him as he looked over at your sleeping form from his side of the room.

He suddenly felt tense, the air was thick with a sudden sense of familiarity. He sat up in his bed as he got up, taking one last look at you before he looked outside to check for reassurance that nobody was around.

When he walked back into your room, there Victor stood with his claws viciously close to your throat.

Your eyes widened as you looked at Logan. He stood there with a look full of fury as his metallic claws slowly emerged from his knuckles.

"Ah, Logan, fancy meeting you here," Victor chuckled. "Welcome to the party, it's just getting started." He smiled.

*
*
*

Hey guys! Long time no update :/

This imagine was requested by @vettelferrari (sorry it won't let me tag you!:( ) This imagine is actually going to be a two part thing so yeah. Stay tuned for more ;)

I also wanted to let you guys know that I've started writing a multifandom gif series full of imagines of my favourite characters. It's published right now, so if you wanna go check it out that's great. Let me know if you have requests for it!

Also, thank you guys a tonne for 330k reads! This is so awesome, thank you :)

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx