steve rogers | kids

You were happily sat on your living room floor with your two year old son playing with his trucks.

You drove your tiny cars with him making the sound a car makes. "Vroom vroom vrooommm." You exclaimed and smiled at your son's enthusiasm.

"Hayden, can you say 'vroom vroom' for mommy?" You asked as your face lightened at the big smile and giggle he gave you.

"May I play?" Your husband of seventeen years asked you with a big smile.

You smiled back at him, "Of course baby." You said and moved over so Steve could sit down.

He happily sat beside you and gave you a quick peck on your lips. Hayden gave Steve a car as the three of you drove Hayden's little toy trucks around.

"Steve?" You asked.

"Mm?" He asked and turned his head to face you.

"Where is Nicole?" You asked and furrowed your brows, you were about to speak up again before your fourteen year old daughter hopped down the stairs.

Her brown locks bouncing with every hop and her green eyes gleamed.

You and Steve turned your heads to your daughter before Steve's eyes widened in shock.

"Bye mom n' dad!" She said happily and put her hand on the door knob, ready to turn it.

You narrowed your eyes at her, and both you and Steve stood up.

"Nicole, where do you think you're going?" Steve's voice was raised and serious.

"To Kyla's party- she's having one at her house tonight." Nicole explained her voice quieter.

"Not dressed like that you're not!" Steve exclaimed.

She groaned and rolled her eyes, "Daaaadddd!" She dragged out and took a step away from the door, slumping her shoulders.

"Nicole! What did I say about those short shirts and shorts." Steve warned.

"They're called crop tops and high-waisted shorts, dad." She exclaimed annoyed, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever! You're going back up to your room and changing into something appropriate and don't you dare roll your eyes at me!"

"But dad-"

"No buts Nicole, do it."

Nicole looked over to you and stared at you pleadingly, "Mom?" She begged.

"Go do what your father said please." You stated.

She groaned loudly and stormed up the stairs to her room, making sure to slam the door loudly.

You sighed and turned around to your husband, you wrapped your arms around his waist while leaning your head on his chest.

He hugged you back and leaned his cheek on the top of your head.

"Does having a teenager get any easier?" You asked hopeful.

Steve chuckled, "I do hope so."

You smiled lightly and pulled away from him, kissing his cheek. "Let's get this little guy bathed and ready for bed." You exclaimed, picking your son up in your arms

Hayden started giggling and flailing his arms around, you smiled at the pure joy in your arms as you kissed his chubby cheeks repetitively.

You walked with him up the stairs and into the bathroom, after an hour and a half you got Hayden cleaned up and asleep with his bottle.

You walked down the stairs, slumping onto the couch, cuddling up with Steve who was watching a soccer game.

"Hey baby." He muttered and kissed your forehead.

"Hey, did Nicole go to her party?" You asked.

"Yeah, she left about an hour ago. She should be back in about three hours." He answered.

"Mm, okay. Did she change?"

"Uhh yeah, I'm not going to let my baby girl go out like that!" He said in a 'duh' tone at the first part and put an arm around your waist.

You chuckled, "Did you have her in a turtle neck with long jeans?" You joked.

He nodded and you quickly sat up, "Are you joking?" You snapped.

Steve began laughing, "Of course I am!"

You sighed in relief, "Steve!" You playfully slapped his arm.

He rubbed his arm and pouted, "That wasn't very nice."

You rolled your eyes playfully and smirked at him before resting your head on his chest again.

"I love Nicole so much.. She has so much potential, I can see it." You whispered.

"Me too baby." Steve agreed.

*
*
*
Heyy! How was this imagine? This was quite fun to write :) Hope you all enjoyed reading this!

Also guys this story has got almost 3K views ahh!! Thank you all so much for reading and being so awesome!

You guys are literally the best!!

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx