clint barton | coffee and sweaters

You jogged out of the coffee shop with your coffee in hand as you paid all of your attention to the mini screen below you instead of what was in front of you.

After you finished sending a text message to your boss you put your phone back in your pocket.

But before you could look up you felt the hot liquid of your coffee, burn your skin. You stood back and gasped.

You looked up to meet the face of a pretty young looking man, "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry- are you alright?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it" You lied, holding your steaming hot shirt away from your throbbing skin.

He sighed and looked down and then back up at you, "Can I buy you another coffee and sweater?" He asked.

You smiled brightly at his gesture, "No, that's alright, thank you though. You don't have to, everything's cool." You explained and chuckled lightly.

"But I want to buy you another coffee and sweater. Please?" He begged.

You smiled at him, "I have to go somewh-" You were cut off by the man picking you up and hauling you over his shoulder.

"Um.. What do you think you're doing?" You gasped.

The man chuckled, "Relax. I'm not kidnapping you, I'm just buying you a new sweater and coffee." He explained.

"Shouldn't I know your name- at least before you kill me?" You added in the last part which made him laugh.

"Clint Barton," He introduced and put you back down on the ground, "Yours?"

"(Y/N/  Y/L/N)" You said and smiled up at him lightly.

"Great to meet you (Y/N)- even if it's under these circumstances." He said with a nervous chuckle.

"You too Clint."

After a couple hours of being with Clint and getting the sweater and coffee, you had to go to work. Your boss was already getting very angry that you were a couple hours late. Not that you can blame her though, right?

You finished talking to your boss on the phone as you hung up, "Hey Clint."

He turned his gaze to you, stepping closer to you. "Yeah (Y/N)?" He asked.

"My boss just called and I need to go to work now." You said.

Clint nodded his head understanding, "Ohh okay. Yeah, that's alright." He smiled, you could tell he was hiding the disappointment in his voice.

"I'm sorry. Thank you so much for the sweater and the coffee!" You said gratefully.

He smile even bigger, "It was my pleasure."

"I'll see you around."You turned around and started to walk away before Clint stopped you.

You turned your head around, "(Y/N)?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"I had a really great time. Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot." You smiled.

"Okay.. W-Would you want to do this again?. Like on a date? Just fore-warning you, that if you say no I will find you and spill coffee on you again so I will have to buy you another sweater and coffee to spend time with you again." He added in the last part, throwing the words out there fast.

You smiled brightly with a laugh, "I'd love to go out with you."

He smiled brightly back, "Great, I'll call you."

You handed him a slip of paper with your number on it, "You better." As you walked away with a huge grin covering your face.

Who knew that only after a couple hours with a stranger, could make you fall in love with him already?

*
*
*
Heyy!! Sorry for the late update, school started and I've been quite busy with that.

This Clint imagine was highly requested, so here you guys go! Sorry it was late, I didn't want the two Clint imagines beside eachother, you know what I mean? Lol.

Anyways, I'm so close to 4K reads TYSMM! ILY ALL :**

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx