the avengers | icy poles

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) wake up!" A voice yelled at you.

You laid in your warm, comfy bed as Tony had just woken you up from a very peaceful sleep. Which, was not a good idea whatsoever.

"(Y/N), c'mon!" Tony screamed once again before deciding to tear the comforter that was keeping you ever so warm, off you.

A waft of cool air hit you immediately as soon as your one main source of warmth was discarded onto the floor.

You opened one eye to grimace at Tony as you snickered at him, "Give me back my blanket! I'm freezing."

"C'mon babe, we're going outside. It's snowing!" Another voice interjected.

"Tony's being mean to me." You huffed as your words mostly came out in a grumble.

"What? I didn't do anything!" Tony fired back.

"Uh-huh," You said, slowly opening both your eyes and sitting upright with a yawn. "Tony, you're acting like you've never seen snow before."

He just shrugged, "Maybe I want to enjoy it for the last time this season. No need to be so inconsiderate (Y/N)."

"Okay, okay guys," Pietro interjected once more. "If it counts babe, I haven't seen snow before." He smiled.

You sighed with a smile teasing at your lips, "Okay, let's go."

Tony's mouth dropped open, "So you listen to lover boy over here and not even you're own friend? I'm feeling very betrayed right now."

You shrugged, sticking a tongue out at him. "You'll get over it birdbrain."

"Actually, I'll have you know I am a highly respected scientist along with my bro Bruce so-"

Pietro rolled his eyes at Tony's rambling and before you knew it, Pietro had speed run out of the room with you.

"Hey! You two are rude, leaving me here." Tony huffed.

Once you had gotten into your snow gear you ran outside to see the rest of the Avengers in their snow-ridden glory.

Nat, Steve, Wanda and Bruce were in the the middle of a snow fight. Thor was building a nice little snowman in the corner of the snowy-covered field before getting mad at Clint who kept shooting his arrows through it which made it collapse. Clint was laughing as Thor tackled him to the snow.

A thought came to your mind and you turned to Pietro, "Where's Bucky?"

He frowned, "Good question. I actually don't know."

"Ower heyeah!" A voice called from behind you and Pietro.

You both quickly turned around to find the tall and burly super soldier standing with his tongue attached to an icy pole.

Your hand clasped over your mouth as you bit back a laugh, "Oh my goodness."

Tony ran out to you and Pietro, "What are you guys doin-" He stopped once he saw Bucky's state.

He let out a howl of laughter, "What did you do, old man?" He shook his head looking rather amused.

Bucky glared at him angrily, "Swop laughing andth help me!"

"Guys, what's going on? Why is Tony laughing?" Steve interjected with the others following his pursuit.

"How did you get your tongue frozen to a pole?" Clint asked, attempting to hold back a laugh.

"I-" Bucky said before Thor interrupted him.

"Shall I offer my help, my friend?" He asked, lifting his mjölnir high in the air.

Bucky's eyes grew wide as he shook his head and whimpered, "No!" Everyone shouted as Thor lowered his mjölnir looking confused.

Tony shook his head laughing, his phone's camera aimed at Bucky. "This is totally going on instagram."

Bucky glared at Tony, "I swthear I will kill you oncthe I'm fwee."

Tony cupped his ear while leaning forward to tease him, "What was that? Sorry I didn't hear you."

Bucky took a swipe at Tony, as he then yelled in pain. "Wouth thomone pwease help?"

Bucky had gotten his tongue free of the monstrous grip the icy pole had on it once you had called the ambulance. Now he has a red mark scratched onto his tongue that Tony will not stop teasing him about.

By the end of this day, you could swear that Tony would be hanging off the balcony by his toenails.

*
*
*

Hey guys! I know it's near the end of winter where a lot of you guys are but I just wrote this anyways.

I got this idea off instagram, so credit to whoever came up with it! I just really thought that this would be a funny idea so here you guys go!

Please feel free to request different characters! Pm me your requests. :)

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx