peter parker | identity

You were currently sprawled across your bed in your room watching a scary movie. It was around eleven pm as you were watching the movie and you were starting to grow more and more tired with each passing minute.

Picking up your phone, you turned it on to see multiple texts and missed calls from your best friend, Peter.

You wondered what was so urgent as you scrolled through his texts and decided to call him but before you could even dial his number, you heard a knock on your window behind you.

Quickly turning around, you saw it was a rather distraught-looking Peter. Immediately, you ran over to the windowsill, unlocking it and pulling it up. "Peter? What are you doing here so late?" You asked as he climbed into your room.

"I- I needed to see you, (Y/N).. To make sure you're alright, are you?" He asked intently, as he looked you over and then started to look around your room as if he would find something.

You stared after him, feeling very confused. "Peter, you're scaring me. What's wrong?" You asked, ignoring his question as you crossed your arms across your chest.

"I-I'm fine. I just needed to make sure you were too." He said, once he realized you two were alone and sighed in reassurance.

"Peter." You whispered, walking up to him and cupping his face in your hands. Your eyes staring into his as you caressed his cheek with your thumb. You were starting to realize why he looked panicked.

"Yes?" He asked quietly in a shy manner.

"I know you're worried about your enemies coming to harm me, but they won't okay? I am perfectly safe as long as I've got you and I know that," You explained, watching him as he brought his one hand to hold your wrist as that same hand cupped his face. "Don't worry."

Peter gulped as he remained emotionless and staring into your eyes, "(Y/N), I like you," He blurted randomly. "A-and more than a friend."

"You what?" You asked with shock in your tone as your heart fluttered in your chest.

Peter was your best friend and you had always loved him, maybe even more than a friend but you had never even thought twice about the possibility that he may return your exact feelings so you were taken off guard.

Suddenly, he leaned in and kissed you passionately. You were taken off guard once again by his sudden words and actions but kissed him back nonetheless.

He cupped your face as your hands had moved to around his neck, "You heard me." He whispered against your lips as you smiled.

You finally pulled away, "Peter, I'm sorry to break the moment but why did you look so worried when you first came here?"

He swallowed and looked down, "Vulture knows my identity now and I was making sure you were okay. I got so scared when you didn't answer your phone so I came over to your place right away."

"Oh Pete, I'm so sorry I didn't answer right away, I only got your messages literally right before you came over." You sighed and caressed the hairs at the nape of his neck.

"It's okay (Y/N)," He whispered. "I-I just can't lose you."

"And you won't ever have to." You said, bringing his head closer to yours as you rested your forehead against his and stared into his eyes reassuringly.

He nodded, "Okay, okay good." He said, slowly to reassure himself.

You smiled at him lightly before pulling him into a tight hug, "I don't know where we are in relationship terms right now, but you're my best friend, Peter. I love you."

"I love you too, (Y/N). Always have." He whispered into the crook of your neck as you smiled and closed your eyes happily.

*
*
*

Hola! To be honest I have no clue what I was going for with this imagine lmao.

I hope it turned out okay and makes maybe a little bit of sense? Lol.

Anyways hope you all enjoyed! Talk to you guys soon. (:

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx