tony stark | new years

"Tony, I'm going out I'll be back soon." You exclaim, grabbing your keys and purse from your little coat rack.

"Wait, where are you going?" He asked, standing up from the couch and looked at you as he put his phone in his pocket, that was distracting him seconds ago.

"I'm going to get some wine and food for the party tonight." You clarified.

He nodded, "Okay, can you please make sure you get red wine instead of white? I don't like white."

You chuckled, "Yes, I know Tony," You sighed. "Red it is."

"Okay, see you." He said and placed a kiss on your cheek.

You waved goodbye as you headed out of the door to get all of the groceries you'll need for the party.

Tony and you always held this New Year's Eve party at the tower with all of the Avengers. So while you bought everything, Tony was at the tower decorating the place and getting it ready.

After an hour or so of buying the red wine- Tony had to have red wine. Also getting some food like fruits and veggies and cheese and crackers, etc.

You drove back to the tower, as you parked your car, and walked into the elevator, pressing the '22nd' floor.

The elevator doors opened and you walked out to see the place looking beautiful.

He had set out dishes and utensils, napkins, put some quiet music on and had even put some LED lights around the room, the lights were dimmed a tad.

"Wow Tony, looks great in here." You chuckled as you placed the grocery bags on the table.

He raised an eyebrow, "You seem surprised."

"Nah," You smiled lightly. "Just shocked." Before putting the groceries away as Tony helped but not before give you an eye-roll and a playful glare.

After another hour or two, everyone began to show up. First, Nat, then Clint, Bruce, Thor, Steve, Pietro, and Wanda. They all helped themselves to the food as everyone mingled with each other.

"Hey you guys!" You exclaimed, walking over to Nat and Wanda, giving them both hugs.

"Hey (Y/N)," They answered and smiled.

"Anything new since I last saw you two?" You asked, which earned a chuckle from Wanda.

"(Y/N), we both saw you yesterday when we went shopping." She reminded, as Nat gave her a nod.

You shrugged your shoulders, "So?"

"(Y/N)!" Tony called as you excused yourself from Nat and Wanda.

You walked over to him, as well as all of the other guy Avengers. "Yeah?" You asked.

"Wanna play truth or dare? Go ask Wanda and Nat if they wanna'." Tony smiled.

You nodded, "Sure." Before walking over to the girls and asking them. In which they agreed.

"Who goes first?" Steve asked.

"I will." Bruce paused. "Clint, truth or dare?"

"Hmm, truth." Clint answered.

"Is it true you have feelings for Nat?" He asked, smirking.

Clint blushed, "N-no." He said sternly.

You all laughed as Clint spoke up again, "Steve, truth or dare?"

"Truth, I guess." Steve answered.

"Do you miss Peggy?" He asked.

He nodded, "I do." He smiled lightly, looking down and then back up at Pietro. "Pietro, truth or dare."

"Dare." He said in his strong Russian accent.

"I dare you to run to Times Square and scream, "I smell horrible, I haven't had a shower since last year."

"Steve, that joke isn't really a joke until after 12 and its only 11." You raised a brow.

"Exactly." Steve smirked.

Pietro sighed before running off and doing his dare like a good sport, before he came back a minute later. Everyone was hurled over, and clutching their stomach's in laughter.

"We saw it on tv Pietro! They filmed a close up on you while you said that!" Wanda cried out. Steve re-winded the recording on the tv at the New Years concert in Times Square to when Pietro showed up.

Pietro rolled his eyes, "Just walk it off." Steve answered and stuck his tongue out playfully at him.

You rolled your eyes. Some night this will be, you thought and chuckled to yourself.

*
*
*
Hey guys! I know this is super late but Happy New Year everyone! :)

I have to go back to prison tomorrow, help. Oops, sorry. I meant school.

Anyways, hope you guys liked this one!

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx