bucky barnes | handcuffed

You ran as fast as your legs could carry you through the halls of the Stark Tower as you had to get away from Tony.

You turned a corner and looked behind you to see Tony smiling evilly. You yelped as he got closer, making you run even faster.

Just as you turned your head back to look infront of you, you collided with a hard chest, making you fall backward.

"Oh my gosh! (Y/N)! Are you alright?" Bucky asked concerned, as he held out a hand for you to take.

Just then Tony came to a halt behind you and smirked as you took Bucky's hand and smiled softly up at him.

Oh boy.

Tony took steps closer to the both of you, cornering you both.

Bucky looked at Tony and then you in confusement. "What is-" Bucky started but was cut off by Tony slamming handcuffs on your left-hand wrist and his right-hand one.

1 Hour Earlier

You walked over to Tony, who was currently slouched on the couch, reading.

"Hey Tony." You said quietly.

He looked up from his book and smiled "Hey (Y/N/N)." Tony said.

Tony and you have been best friends for awhile now, and you told him everything, even your crushes.

"There's something I need to tell you." You said, inhaling a deep breath.

Tony sat up and put his book down and looked at you, concern filling his face, "Is everything alright (Y/N)?" He asked.

You swallowed, you had to tell him. Besides he would find out no matter what anyways. So you decided to just spill everything out quickly.

"ILikeBucky." You rushed out quicker than you expected it to come out.

Tony smirked, "Sorry, I didn't hear that." He answered, leaning closer to you, cupping his ear.

You rolled your eyes, "I like- Bucky" You breathed out and looked down.

"I knew it!" He yelled and jumped up, standing on the couch, "This is great!!" He exclaimed in excitement.

"Wait- why?" You asked and looked up at him curiously.

"Because he likes you too!" Tony squealed making you laugh.

"What?" You asked, shocked as you stood up immediately. A huge grin covered your face.

"He... Likes... You-" You cut him off.

"Yeah I heard what you said." You replied, rolling your eyes amusingly.

"He told me he liked you about a week ago, and there's the fact that it's totally obvious." Tony paused, and made a face showing he was thinking.

"Tony." You stated, with worry in your voice, as you slowly backed away from him.

Knowing Tony he would probably do something to get you two together, and the way he would do it would be way beyond crazy.

"I know how to get you two together!" He exclaimed as he got the perfect idea in his head, he hopped off the couch and walked into another room for a second.

You took in a big breath and gulped. Tony then walked back over to you with a pair of handcuffs in his hand and smirked at you.

Immediately, you knew what he was going to do and you bolted out of the living room.

"Come here (Y/N)!" Tony yelled and smiled. "You have to tell each other your feelings some time!"

You sped up, as he was getting closer, "Not in the mood right now!" You yelled, beginning to feel panicky.

Present

Tony smiled and backed up, "Have fun!" He yelled, running away.

You stood there and looked up at Bucky. "I-I'm sorry. Tony is just- ugh." You sighed, trying to find the right thing to say.

Bucky just smiled at you, "No, it's alright." He said.

You smiled softly, "You probably are very confused as to why we're handcuffed together." You stated.

"Yeah, the thought crossed my mind." Bucky said with a chuckle.

"It's just- this is hard to say." You started and sat down against the wall with a sigh.

Bucky sat down beside you and turned your chin gently to look up at him, "What?" He asked.

You blushed under his gaze, "I- really like you." You whispered and looked down, "You probably don't feel the same way but-" You were cut off by Bucky pressing his lips to yours.

You were caught off guard at first but you kissed him back. He cupped your face as your hands found his shoulders.

He pulled away and leaned his forehead on yours, "I really like you too." Bucky whispered and smiled.

*
*
*
Hey guys! How was this? Anyone have a request? Please message me or comment if you have one!

Thank you guys so much for 1K reads omg! you guys are amazing!!

(Y/N/N) = your nickname :)

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx