peter parker | feisty

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asks as you, Bucky, Steve, Wanda, Clint, and Scott are lined up, opposite of Tony's team.

"We fight." Cap answers as you look ahead at the team with determination to win this fight.

And with that, you find yourself running towards their team with your best allies beside you.

Your eyes lock with the one and only, Peter Parker, also known as Spiderman. He comes toward you, as you ready yourself.

Your powers included super strength, and shapeshifting abilities. Not to mention you were excellent at combat.

You start walking as he runs and before you know it you've thrown the first punch.

"Wow, feisty aren't we?" Peter joked as he threw his leg under yours, causing you to lose your grip for a moment before turning it into a backflip and landing gracefully on your feet.

"-And good at taking a 'surprise' attack. Okay." He muttered to himself, astonished. His eyes slightly widened.

You just smirked as you ran back at him, gracefully sliding through his feet, making sure to grab his hands on the way. You then stand up and pull your hands back, causing him to flip over onto his back.

He groaned, "It would be really nice if you would go a bit easier on me. You know, Mr. Stark is watching me and I gotta impress him. Ya know?" He blabbered.

You just chuckled in response, "What if I don't care?"

This time, he chuckled, "Oh you will."

Before you knew it, he had webbed you up to a jetway. You struggled against the webs before deciding to shape-shift behind him.

"Nice try. I really appreciate your effort. I'll be sure to tell Mr. Stark you tried." You smiled, clearly startling him.

He turned around to look at you, "Wait, how did you get here? This is impossible, what even are your powers? This is so cool! I mean you're so cool! This whole thing is so cool!" He exclaimed.

You just chuckled at him, "You have never been in a fight before, have you?"

He just scratched the back of his neck, "I guess not."

Before he knew it, you kicked his feet over and he began to fall before he flipped over like you had, landing swiftly on his feet.

He raised his head up to you, as you just chuckled. "Oh Mr. Stark will be very proud of that." You mocked jokingly.

"Oh that wasn't my best move." He said.

"Oh really? Then what is your best move?" You mused with a testing smirk.

With one swift movement, he began thrusting his wrists at you, webbing you to the wall of the airport.

"Didn't we go over this? I can shape-shift." You stated.

"Nuh uh uh," He shushed and raised a finger. "I have this little power gem that allows me to control your powers. I got it from Mr. Stark who got it from Hank Pym, and so on. It blocks you from using your powers."

You just raised your eyebrow, "How'd they get that? That's from Thanos' infinity gauntlet."

"Oh, all the gems are in scattered locations which this one was found by Hank Pym." He answered.

You sighed, "Well, I hope you know how to use it."

"What? You think I don't? Well, you're wrong cause I'm using it correctly now." He accused.

"Okay, okay," You sighed. "I was just saying."

"We can always make a deal though." He trailed off.

"What kind of deal?" You asked.

"Hm, well. You go on a date with me and I'll let you down and give you access to your abilities again." He said.

"A date? Seriously? That's what this is all for?" You asked in disbelief.

"Well, not entirely," He decided. "But the deal will close soon and you'll just have to wait until this whole fight is over. That could be, what, hours?"

He paced back and forth slowly in front of you, waving his hand around in emphasis as you just rolled your eyes and stared at him menacingly.

"Fine."

"Fine what?" He asked, with a hint of a smirk in his voice.

"Fine, I'll go on a date with you." You groaned.

"Great. I'll pick you up at seven tomorrow night." He said, giving you access to your powers again as he webbed away to fight off someone else.

You stared after him, just shaking your head humorously with a hint of a smile.

*
*
*
Hey guys, I'm back!!

For some of you who may not know, I just started high school and it's been pretty good for the most part but there's been tonnes of homework which have left me little-to-no free time! :(

I didn't have too much homework today, so I decided to get in an update. Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for 220k views by the way!! So amazing, thank you!!

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx