tony stark | you should've told me sooner

It wasn't too long ago that you had become part of the Avengers. With your super speed and high intelligence you were accepted onto the team with a snap of your fingers.

You had been working alongside the Avengers for about a year now, and you still had no clue of one thing.

Tony Stark and his mad crush on you. It was painfully obvious to the other Avengers that he liked you. But you. To say you were completely oblivious to it was an understatement.

"Hey (Y/N)." Steve smiled at you and sat down beside you on the couch.

"Oh hey Steve. What's going on?" You asked.

"Well, since we have no missions or anything today, everybody is going to the gym downstairs to train. Wanna tag along?"

You nodded, "Yeah, sure. Let me just get my ready for it and I'll be down soon." You got up, turning the television off and making your way to your room.

Steve nodded and left.

Once you had gotten your tank and yoga pants on, you walked down to the gym to meet some friendly smiles.

"Hey you." Nat smiled, walking up to you with Wanda.

"Hey guys." You greeted, setting your water bottle on a bench.

"C'mon, let's start with stretching." Wanda suggested.

You both nodded, and began to stretch. "So what have you guys been up to lately?" You asked, stretching out your quads.

"Well, I've just been hanging out with Steve." Natasha smiled as you smiled brightly back at her.

"Nat! Are you two going out?" You gushed.

"It's sorta complicated. I don't know where we are right now but we're going out again." She smiled.

"Aw that's great Nat. Steve's a great guy." Wanda smiled.

"What about you Wanda? What have you been up to?"

"Nothing really. Just the usual." She smiled.

"And you?" Wanda asked you.

"Same as you. But, I have been seeing someone. Peter Parker, but it's not official. We've only been on one date anyways." You said as the three of you began to do the plank.

"That's good. That's gonna crush his heart." Nat whispered the last part quietly.

Your eyebrows knitted together, "What was that Nat?"

Wanda's eyes grew wide and her attention turned to the floor.

"Nothing." She smiled, while doing some sit-ups.

"What's gonna crush who's heart?" You asked.

"Tony. Tony has the biggest crush ever on you." She sighed.

You looked at Wanda and she nodded. "He has what? How come you guys never told me?" You asked, sitting on the bench.

"Well, we thought you'd know since he drops so many hints." Wanda piped in.

You looked at the floor in shock, and your mouth opened once you realized. "So that's why he always smiles or stares at me, and always want to hang out?"

They nodded slowly, "You don't take hints very well." Nat said, chuckling.

"Hey (Y/N)." Tony smiled down at you as he walked up to you sitting on the bench.

"Oh hey Tony!" You smiled lightly.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go for a run with me?"

You looked at Wanda and Nat who nodded their heads and smiled. "Sure, why not?" You said.

"Great. I'll meet you outside." He smiled, walking away.

"Have fun!" Wanda giggled as you mimicked her and rolled your eyes, walking out after Tony.

To be honest, you had a crush on Tony too. You always had feelings for him but never were too sure about them.

Tony smiled when you walked up to him, "You ready?"

You nodded, "Before we go can I ask you something?" You asked.

He furrowed his brows, "Is everything alright (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, it's all good," You smiled. "-but is it true that you like me?" You asked, not wanting to come off too forward.

He shifted on his feet and looked down for a second before looking up at you again. "Okay, here's the thing. I do like you, but I know you don't have the same feelings for me back. So, that's why I've never told you." He explained.

"Well you should've told me sooner." You smiled.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I like you too."

"You do?"

"Let me prove it to you." You said, leaning in and kissing him gently.

*
*
*
Hey! I haven't done Tony in a while so I hope this was good. :)

Hope you guys had a great Easter yesterday!

Also, TYSM for 90k views and 4K votes!! It's so unreal that I've gotten this far so thank you guys for your votes and comments!! Means a lot xx

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow

Ly all xx