steve rogers | sick

You laid there in your bed surrounded by used tissues. Ugh, you felt horrible.

The other day Tony had the cold, who passed it onto Natasha, who passed it on to Clint who passed it on to Steve who passed it on to you.

I know, confusing, right?

Everyone was feeling better except for you. And you being you, you hated getting sick!

It was one of the worst things imaginable to you, it always wrecked your schedule. You were a very scheduled person.

You sighed and clicked through the channels on tv. There was nothing good on, so you just turned off the tv and grabbed another tissue to wipe your nose.

There was a soft knock on your door, followed by Steve walking into your room.

"Hey sweetheart." He said in a nervous tone and smiled uneasy.

Turning your head to look at him, you glared. His shoulders dropped and he sighed lightly, "You're still mad?" He asked.

You nodded, "Yeah, you got me sick! And you know I hate being sick." You growled.

He smiled lightly, "-And I'm very sorry for that," He paused. "Look, I brought you some soup and crackers."

He then put a bowl of soup with some crackers on the side, on your bedside table.

You smiled, "Thanks Steve. Now excuse me, I have to get back to being sick so."

"(Y/N)!" He whined, dragging out your name. He then got into the bed and laid beside you. "I told you I'm sorry."

You sighed, "Fine, I forgive you."

He rolled his eyes playfully and grabbed the remote, turning the tv back on.

Grabbing your soup, you sat up and said, "There's nothing good on."

"How about a movie then?" He suggested, before nodding in reply.

"Sounds good, there's some in that drawer over in the closet." You said, pointing to the closet.

He nodded and got up, walking over to the closet and looking through the drawer. "Hm," He contemplated looking through the movies.

"See anything you'd be interested in?" You asked him.

He nodded, "Blended?" He asked.

"Nah" You said.

"Grown ups?"

"No"

"Titanic?"

You chuckled, "No"

"Fine, how about Taken?" He paused. "Starring Liam Neeson?"

Nodding, you said, "Sure, I love that movie."

He grabbed the movie and placed it into the CD player. The movie started playing the commercials as he came and laid down beside you.

"I hope you feel better soon." He whispered and looked down at you with a slightly sympathetic smile.

"Thanks Stevie." You said, and smiled at him as you turned your head to look up at him for a second.

The movie started playing as you laid your head on Steve's chest before he began playing with your hair.

He loved every time you would speak up at the tv- like tell the character to 'hurry up' everytime a scene got intense or to 'look out' everytime Liam Neeson's character was fighting some bad guys.

The movie was really good, even if it was your 80th time watching it. You still loved it everytime, and you felt happier knowing that you got Steve hooked on it too.

"Do you have Taken 2?" Steve egged.

You looked up at him, "Do you even know me?" You asked, getting up and grabbing the movie from your closet. "Of course I do."

You smirked as he chuckled, "Sorry I asked." He joked as you switched the CDs.

You got back into bed and began to watch it. Halfway through, Steve put his arm around you and kissed your forehead.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He whispered.

"I love you too, Steve." You whispered back and grinned.

*
*
*
Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update earlier, but here's a Steve imagine!

Thank you guys SO MUCH for 35K reads!! This is amazing and I'm beyond grateful!

Thanks to everyone who votes and comments, it means a ton to me!

If you wanted to, you could follow my Marvel account on Instagram, I'll put the user below.

Just comment on one of my pictures, telling me you're from Wattpad and I'll follow you back! (fanpages only)

Its @andrewgarfieldlol :)

Anyways, don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx