tony stark | mellisophobia [fear of bees]

[ first off; can we just talk about how funny rdj looks in that pic up there and how accurate it fits in with this chapter? XD ]

The sun was beaming, and the fresh summer air was warm as it blew lightly over your face making you smile in delight.

You and Tony were having a beach day and today was the perfect day for it.

A towel had been laid out for you to lay on as you relaxed in the sun, your imagination running wild as you entranced yourself in one of your favourite novels.

The typed words on each page turned into some other reality you could picture yourself in- and you loved it.

"(Y/N), I'm hot." Tony whined as he sat in a slumped position on the soft sand. He reached his hand, digging it through the sand as he held it up and then let it fall through his fingers.

You inwardly groaned, "Then go in the water." You stated, as he brought you back from your book into the sucky reality which you called 'real life.'

He groaned, "I wanna do something with you but you're too interested in your book." He whined again.

You put the book down, Tony coming clear to your vision as you then spoke up, "Fine, what would you like us to do together?" You asked, as you sat up.

"Well, I was thinking, maybe some ice cream?" He suggested, with a childish grin.

You just chuckled and shrugged, "I could go for some ice cream."

He gave you a quick peck on your lips as he then stood up and quickly lent a hand out to you.

"Madame." He winked.

You just giggled, "What a gentlemen." You said as you took his hand and walked alongside him to the ice cream parlour, before he snaked his arm around your waist.

Once you had gotten your ice cream, you both decided a walk would be nice as you walked up and down the shores hand-in-hand as you admired each others company.

But all the lovey-dovey stuff soon came to an end when a small honeybee flew it's way onto Tony's shoulder.

And since you knew him a tremendous amount, you knew that he was terrified of bees- especially when they stung him.

Poor Tony- as a kid he had been stung at least twenty different times throughout his young life. Bees never gave him a break.

Tony looked at you with a confused look as he noticed your sudden facial expression change. "(Y/N)?"

"Tony, don't freak out but you have a-" You said as calmly as you could possibly say it.

"I have a what (Y/N)? What is wrong? Why can't I freak out?!" Tony cut you off, with a horrified tone.

"-bee on your shoulder. But don't worry, it'll fly of-"

And before you knew it, he had done the complete opposite of what you had told him, and in a matter a seconds his ice cream had flown into the air- landing with a splat on the sand and Tony flailing his arms all around him in horror as he ran around earning confused looks from strangers on the beach.

"Get it away from me! Get it away from me!" He shrieked.

You didn't know whether to laugh or help him. So you just did both, but the bee had already flown off him and before you could say a word he let out a small cry.

"It stung me!"

*
*
*
Heyo :P

Today is finally Friday! Whoop whoop! I'm going to have an x-men movie marathon all night 😎 Lol, anyways.

I enjoy writing these funny imagines! Should I keep writing more like these? Leave a comment below!

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx