pietro maximoff | sweet dreams

It was finally the day that a very highly anticipated movie was coming out.. That movie was called 'IT' and you were beyond stoked to go see it with your boyfriend, Pietro.

The only downside was that you were terrified. Ever since you were little you had developed a substantial fear of clowns and Pietro knew this but he insisted you should get over your fear.

You agreed to his utterance and decided that you being excited for this movie was enough to drag yourself to the cinema and attempt to get over your rational phobia.

"Hey baby, are you ready to go?" A strong, Russian accent asked cheekily behind you.

You turned around as his arms engulfed you and you smiled, "Yeah, lets go." You replied and pecked his lips before grabbing your car keys and leaving with him.

Once you had gotten to the cinema, you purchased your tickets and popcorn and walked into the room where the movie was about to be showed.

Movie trailers began to cover the broad screen as you and Pietro got comfortable in your seats. You sighed lightly as you watched the screen anxiously waiting for the movie to begin.

Pietro put a hand on your knee, "Are you okay? You look nervous." He inquired.

You looked over to him from your left and nodded softly, "I'm okay. Just a bit anxious, I don't know if it's excitement or nervousness, or a mixture of both." You rambled and Pietro chuckled, smiling at you.

"Well, if it gets too much we'll leave, okay?" Pietro whispered into your ear and kissed your temple softly.

"Thank you." You whispered back as you both leaned back in your seats just in time to see the opening credits for the movie begin to roll.

Pietro kept his hand on your knee as he stroked his thumb over it absentmindedly and you smiled softly at him before turning your attention to the movie.

"That movie.. Was absolutely amazing yet terrifying." You gulped, as you walked out of the cinema, hand-in-hand with Pietro.

He squeezed your hand, "How was it scary? I was laughing the whole time." He stated with a laugh.

"Well, you're crazy because now I'm gonna have nightmares for the rest of my existence on this earth."

"You're being dramatic baby, it wasn't that bad." He cooed, letting go of your hand to wrap his arm around your shoulder.

"Mhmm, says the one who loves horror movies and doesn't have a ghastly fear of clowns." You argued with a small smile.

Pietro laughed as you both got into his car. "Well, you still liked it so that counts for something." He said to you as he inserted his keys into the ignition.

The ignition roared to life and Pietro pulled his car out of the parking lot and began the brief drive to your quiet apartment.

"Ugh, I'm so tired now." You yawned, as you threw on some roots sweatpants and one of Pietro's hoodies and went back into your living room to see him sitting on the couch.

"Then go to bed." He suggested as you came and sat on his lap and faced him, your legs dangling across the couch.

"But, I'm too scared." You pouted while placing your arms around his neck.

"Would it help if I tucked you in?" He whispered, kissing you softly.

You nodded, "Maybe."

He just smiled in response, "Okay princess." He agreed and picked you up bridal style in his arms as he carried you to your bed.

Once he got to your room, he laid you down on your bed gently and covered you with your woolly blanket and kissed your forehead.

"You know," You whispered. "You baby me a lot."

"And do you like being babied?" He questioned with a smirk.

You shrugged, "Maybe."

He laughed and you let out a few laughs yourself before he put a hand on your cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay? I love you so much." He kissed your temple once again before making his way to leave your room.

"Pietro, wait." You called out to him.

He turned around in your doorway, "Yeah baby?"

"I'm still a little scared, can you stay with me until I fall asleep?" You whispered.

He smiled, although you couldn't see it because he had shut your light off. "Yeah." He whispered and got into your bed with you.

He wrapped his arm around you and you buried your face in his chest, "Thank you for staying." You whispered.

"Always," He whispered back. "Sweet dreams, my love."

You smiled before dozing off into a peaceful sleep with Pietro as no clowns had crawled their way into your dreams, and you were quite thankful.

*
*
*

Hiya! Wow it's been awhile :(

I've missed you guys so much!! I just started school last week and I have been drowned in homework every night since then and I haven't gotten around to writing sadly.

I had had some writers block to top things off too so that's why I haven't updated since August buut,, I really hope you guys liked this!

I saw IT last weekend and I loved it!! To everyone who hasn't seen it yet; GO watch it, you will not regret it! :) It was so well done and the acting was amazing. Richie was probably one of my favourite parts bahaha.

Also, I wanted to thank you guys for 519k reads already!! Wow that is actually insane and I cannot believe it. So, thank you!! x

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx