logan howlett | sabretooth [2]

Your eyes widened as you looked at Logan. He stood there with a look full of fury as his metallic claws slowly emerged from his knuckles.

"Ah, Logan, fancy meeting you here," Victor chuckled. "Welcome to the party, it's just getting started." He smiled.

"Not as long as I'm here." Logan growled at his enemy, his eyes not leaving Victor's.

You squirmed in Victor's arms as his claws got closer and closer until you felt them pierce through your skin. You let out a small shriek as the blood trickled down your neck slowly.

Logan stepped forward but immediately stopped when Victor spoke, "Ah, ah, ah. You take one step closer and she's dead." Victor smirked.

Logan clenched his jaw as he stole a glance at you. Your eyes never left his face, you were terrified.

You leaned your head back as far as you could but Victor wasn't letting go.

"Why do you want her, huh?" Logan snarled meanly.

He just laughed, "I just came to get my girl back, you know," He winked but then paused, sighing. "Oh Logan, I'm so sorry. I forgot about Jean. How you killed her-"

Victor was cut off by Logan taking a swing at him, when Victor lost his balance, you quickly slipped away from him.

Logan slashed Victor's cheek, Victor only smiled as he looked up from his left. The three gashes on his face slowly began to disappear as they began to heal until there was no sign of them left.

"Nice try, Wolverine, but you forgot one thing. I'm exactly like you." He chuckled before taking a swing at Logan.

He swung his claws at Logan, grazing his cheek as he didn't stop. He continued over and over again. Logan was lying on the ground in a bloody mess attempting to get up, but desperately failing. He was too weak.

"Stop Victor!" You shrieked. "I-I'll go with you, okay?"

He chuckled, "I don't like liars, (Y/N)."

"Would I ever lie to you?" You asked him. He stopped as he slowly stood up and turned around to face you, leaving Logan lying helplessly on the floor.

"If you stop, I'll go with you," You paused. "But, if you kill him. Forget it."

His eyes searched yours curiously, as if they were looking for some sort of hesitation.

When he found none, he smiled. It wasn't a usual genuine one though as he made his way toward you.

You wanted to cower away, but you had to stand tall and show him that he had no control over you and that you were strong. Just as him.

He never got to you though. Logan had stood up from the ground and impaled Victor with his claws right through his heart.

Victor's mouth slowly fell agape, as his eyes searched your face.

Logan yelled out in fury as he lifted his fist, slightly pulling Victor's feet from the ground before he tossed him to the wall at the other end of the room.

Once Logan had made sure Victor was dead, he walked over to you. "Are you okay?" He asked.

You nodded, "I was wrong about you, Logan."

He just smirked, "What part?"

"All of it. You really are a hero." You smiled as you walked out of the room. You walked out to all the sirens outside, as Charles rode over to you in his wheelchair; looking desperately relieved and joyful to see you alive and well.

Logan smiled to himself after you left as he stood in the room alone with Victor's lifeless body.

He turned around to look at Victor, as he arose his hand and flipped him off before walking out of the room to Charles and you.

*
*
*

Hey! This is the second part to my last Logan imagine. I hope you guys liked it, I'm kinda feeling a bit iffy on this though.. I don't know.

Haha, I have so many tv shows to catch up on. I'm just waiting for the weekend now.

But, thank you guys for reading! Hope this update wasn't total crap haha. :P

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx