logan howlett | apologies

You stormed down the hall of Charles' Xavier's school with Logan chasing you. You were sad. No. Scratch that, heartbroken.

"(Y/N)! Wait I'm so sorry!" Logan exclaimed, grabbing your elbow lightly.

You pulled your arm out of his grip sharply before beginning to jog away as tears threatened to spill out.

"Leave me alone, Logan!" You yelled firmly as you turned a corner.

"Just- just let me explain.. Please?" He asked and stopped walking, as he stared at you pleadingly.

You stopped and turned around, looking at his upset facial expression. "How do you explain kissing Jean, when I'm your girlfriend?" You yelled angrily.

"She came onto me! I tried to get her to back off but she wouldn't budge! (Y/N), I love you and only you!" He pleaded and took a step closer to you, resulting in you taking a step backward.

"Hmm, okay." You frowned.

He sighed and looked down, "I'm so sorry (Y/N). Please forgive me? She honestly means nothing to me anymore. You mean everything to me. This may sound cheesy but, you're my world and I couldn't imagine not having you by my side every step of the way." He said, looking into your eyes.

"I will never stop fighting for us- for you." He egged on as his eyes filled with guilt and desperation.

To be honest, you felt really bad. This was the first time you had ever seen Logan this upset and the Wolverine was tough as nails- he'd never let his guard down. But around you, he always did and that confused you the slightest bit.

But he kissed Jean, yeah- the girl he's been in love with for who knows how long. How can you compete with that?

You swallowed and looked at your feet for a quick second before looking back up to meet Logan's heartbroken eyes.

"I need time." You said simply and walked away, turning a corner, leaving a heartbroken Logan to collect his thoughts.

You walked into your room and sat down on your bed, with your head leaning against your wall.

A tear fell down your cheek before being accompanied by more soon after. The tears fell down hard as you laid there eventually crying yourself to sleep.

~

You woke up to someone sitting at the edge of your bed looking down at you. You flinched at the figure before realizing who it was.

"Scott? What are you doing here?" You asked him, and sat up in your bed.

Scott Summers was your best friend, and had been for a long time now. You too were inseparable.

"I came to see how you are doing," He paused. "Yeah, Logan told me what happened." He nodded, keeping his gaze locked on you.

You swallowed and looked down silently, "You know, Logan really, really loves you." Scott spoke up.

You instantly looked back up at him now interested in what he was beginning to say.

It was weird because Scott and Logan have this 'feud' that's been going on for awhile now. Him helping Logan was just- unexpected, I guess.

"Logan told me his feelings for Jean disappeared a long time ago."

"And do you believe him?" You asked.

He nodded, his eyes still locked in yours, "I do."

Your head fell slightly as you fiddled with your hands, "I- I just don't know if I can face him right now."

"Why's that?" Scott asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"He- he kissed jean. The woman he's loved for who knows how long. How am I to compare to that?" You asked with a sigh.

"There is nothing you need to compare yourself too (Y/N). Logan is in his room, depressed as anything. I talked to him a couple minutes ago. He said that he messed up. He told me that he loves you to no end and that he wishes he could do something to fix everything." He smiled lightly.

"That's the kind of guy you keep, (Y/N)." Scott said and stood up as he pressed a kiss to your forehead and left your room.

You sat there trying to collect your thoughts. Should you go see Logan? That question burned holes through your head.

As you contemplated, you finally decided to go and talk to him. You loved him so much and wanted nothing more than for the two of you to be on good terms again.

You quickly cleaned up your face that was drowned in dried tears and mascara before cleaning up all of the used tissues in your room.

You walked down the hall to Logan's room and knocked on the door lightly, "Go away."

"Logan. I-it's me." You spoke quietly before you then heard heavy footsteps ascend to the door. His door opened and immediately you hugged him tightly. Your arms fell around his neck as his arms instantly snaked around your waist.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N), I was so stupid and I just should have-" You cut him off.

"Shh, it's okay. I forgive you, I love you." You said before pulling away to look into his brown orbs.

"I'm so lucky to have you. Sometimes I don't even think I deserve such an amazing girl like you." He whispered and smiled lightly.

You smiled bigger, "Me too."

He then leaned in and pressed his lips to yours as you reacted by placing your hand on the back of his neck as his stayed on your hips.

You both heard someone clear their throat behind you before you both turned your heads to see Scott.

"Look, I'm happy you two made up but, you could atleast close the door while doing that man." He said, looking slightly disgusted.

Logan smirked, "Gladly." He mused before slamming the door shut on Scott making you roll your eyes playfully.

"Don't be mean to Scottie." You accused opening the door to reveal Scott with an annoyed but teasing glare.

"Let's go get some ice-cream." You suggested, making him nod in response before leaving Scott.

"Hey what about me?" You heard Scott ask as you both turned a corner with a laugh.

*
*
*
Hey guys! How was this chapter? Please let me know!

Thanks for reading guys :)

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx