eddie brock | pussy

[ the bolded font is venom btw, enjoy!! ]

you and eddie have been good friends for awhile now; you constantly work with him on his news report show, "the brock report."

although you two were just friends, you definitely had some strange feelings rise to the surface whenever he was around.

at first you didn't know what to think of it and just brushed it off; but now, you were starting to finally understand what those feelings actually were.. and it scared you.

you were currently walking to work, although you did the show with eddie, you also had a second job at a small hole-in-the-wall coffee shop.

music rang through your earbuds loudly as you walked. the cold air hitting your face briskly, but sharp. you tugged on your scarf for more warmth as you continued on your way.

"(y/n)! (y/n), hey! wait up! (y/n)—" a voice behind you was yelling, but you couldn't hear it at all; your music was up way too loud.

the voice stopped, out of breath, before you felt a tap on your shoulder. you turned around quickly and confused, as you looked at the person for a second, before pulling your earbuds from your ears.

"eddie?" you asked.

[ eddie's pov]

"(y/n).. h-hey... i- you really need to turn your music down.. o-or you're gonna go deaf one day..." i said, breathlessly. "i-ive been chasing you down the last two blocks, yelling your name; probably looking like a lunatic." i laughed.

"oh my gosh, i had no idea! i'm sorry!" she said, her face turning a light shade of pink as she laughed shyly.

she definitely likes you. do it, now, eddie. make your move.

i shook my head, smiling at her and finally catching my breath. "it's all good, i needed a good workout anyways."

she laughed before she replied, "so what's up? what was so urgent that you'd chase me down two blocks for?"

ask her. do it, now!

"uh, actually, it was just about an interview i have tomorrow with Carlton Drake, from uh- the Life Foundation... i was uh- w-wondering if you thought that was actually a good idea? cause' i'm not too sure.."

pussy.

i made a face, as (y/n) looked at me weirdly, but still answered my stupid question nevertheless.

she chuckled, "yeah, i think it's a good idea. but it depends if you have a solid case to talk about, you know... will it be intriguing to the media?"

"um yeah, it should be," i laughed nervously, scratching the back of my neck. "i mean i sure hope it is."

she smiled, still giving me a weird look. "so is that all you wanted to ask me?"

"uh, you know what," i paused. "no it wasn't. what- what i really wanted to ask you was uh- if - if you'd like to have dinner with me some- sometime—"

stop stuttering. you look like an idiot.

she looked at me incredulously, "really?" she asked.

i paused, and nodded. "really." i smiled.

"i'd- i'd love to actually." she replied.

"oh wow okay, i wasn't expecting you to actually say yes.."

no, nevermind. scratch that; you don't look like an idiot.. you are an idiot.

"shut up." i mouthed to myself quietly so she wouldn't hear me.

she laughed, "well i guess i surprised you, huh?"

i nodded and smiled, "yeah," i paused. "friday. i'll pick you up at eight?"

"i'll be ready." she smiled, backing away from me with a smile as she put her earbuds back into her ears and gave me a little wave, before turning around fully.

she's a keeper if she really said yes after that conversation...that was so awkward i almost felt like dying was a better option..

i rolled my eyes. "yeah, whatever big guy.. you know i can still get rid of you when i want to." i said.

but you don't want to.

i chuckled, shaking my head, before turning around and walking back.

*
*
*

wow... it's really been almost three months since i last updated this book...

i cant believe it's acc been that long ouffff..

buut, i just saw venom and it was so good, i highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet. i loved it!!

and to the five people who still might have this book in their library, i hope you guys have a good day, evening or night wherever you are :)

don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

ly all xx