steve rogers | the end

[ infinity war spoilers ahead ! do not continue reading if you haven't seen iw yet ! aLsO can we take a moment to just look at how beautiful cevans is in this pic?^ wOw ok but nonetheless, enjoy! if you can... ]

Thor had just struck Thanos' with his Mjolnïr as other heroes continued to fight against his army; except for you and steve.

The two of you stood and watched the scene infront of you as Thor looked at Thanos with a mix of anger, disgust and a slight look of content.

He was about to finally die and the universe would be saved ...or so you both thought.

"I told you," Thor spoke in a low voice. "You die for that."

Thanos was now kneeling on the dirt in pain as Thor held his head up to look at him. "You should have... You should have gone for the head." Thanos suddenly yelled before Thor stared at him in bewilderment.

"What— what did you do?" He yelled, almost backing up slightly.

Thanos stayed silent. He snapped his fingers and a large cloud of black and blue suddenly appeared from behind him and engulfed him.

He was gone.

You walked closer to Thor with Steve right beside you. "Where is he?" He asked, looking around.

"I... I—" Thor stuttered before you suddenly felt something inside your chest.

It burned from the inside out as you looked at Steve. "Steve.. I- I don't feel so good." You whispered as your hands flew to your stomach.

You stumbled back but Steve caught you, laying you on the ground gently.

"(Y/n)... What—" Steve stuttered, suddenly growing anxious and sick. His worst possible scenario was coming true.

"I- I don't know what's happening," You cried. "I don't want to go.. I don't want to go." You repeated.

"Shhh, it's okay. Look at me (y/n), c'mon sweetheart. You're not going to leave me, okay? I love you." He rambled, feeling helpless.

His hands were shaking as they held tightly onto one of yours. "I- I love you too." You whispered.

He stared into your scared eyes for one more second before your body began to disintegrate into ashes; you were gone.

He fell to the ground due to the absence of your body supporting his as he placed his hand on your ashes and began to sob lightly.

Thor placed his hand on Steve's shoulder as they both feared what was to come next, as well as mourn the loss of the love of Steve's life.

*
*
*

hey guys! here's a short lil update for you all! i got this idea off of another writer on wattpad so full idea credits go to them! i haven't posted a steve imagine in awhile and i really wanted to so this was the end result lol.

bUuUt, i hope you semi-enjoyed this really emo imagine oof.

don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

ly all xx