peter parker | studying

You grab your math textbooks out from your locker as you get ready for your first period class. It's not until you've closed your locker and turned around that you see Peter, your best friend, standing behind you.

You flinch, "Jeez, Peter. You scared me." You laugh.

"Scaredy-cat," He teased with a laugh which made you roll your eyes. "So what did you do last night?"

Your thoughts rewind to yesterday after you got home from school as you answer, "Well, I had some geo and math homework, so I did that and watched a little tv. What about you?"

He shrugged, "Pretty spot on with what you did." He answers as you both head to your homeroom.

You nodded, as the both of you got to your math class and took a seat in your usual spots.

The day ended quite quickly to your surprise as you walked over to your locker to meet Peter leaning against the lockers.

"Hey, what's up?" You asked, opening your locker and placing your books into it.

"Hey, you wanna come to my place and study for English?" He asked.

You checked the watch on your wrist as it read 3:02pm. "Yeah sure, I don't have anything planned today. Maybe we could go get some pizza afterward if you wanted."

"Sounds great." He smiled, his facial features lighting up as his cheeks tinged slightly pink.

You just smiled back up at him as you grabbed your bag and filled it with your English textbooks to study off of. You closed your locker, locking it as you walked out with Peter.

"Hey Aunt May." You greeted with a smile as you walked into Peter's apartment.

"Oh well hello (Y/N). How are you sweetheart?" She gushed, giving you a smile and a hug.

"I'm good thank you, how about you?" You hugged back.

"Oh I'm doing good. You guys studying tonight?" She asked, smiling cheekily at Peter. Her brown orbs light up and a strand of her brown locks falls from her shoulder.

You turned around to look at Peter, his cheeks were flushed red as he answered. "Yeah, we're studying." He clarified.

You furrowed your brows up at him, feeling confused but you didn't bother asking him what was going on with Aunt May there. So you didn't press the subject any further.

"Okay, well you guys have fun." She said as you and Peter thanked her and headed to his bedroom.

The familiar scent of vanilla in his bedroom filled your nose, making you smile pleasantly.

He cleared some space off of his bed as you both sat down, facing each other with your books being spread out in front of you.

You both quizzed each other, took turns reading the book you were assigned to as you both then began to work independently on your little hand-out that was given.

You were assigned the book, Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. You've already read a pretty good portion of it and you were loving it.

"Peter?" You asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I've been meaning to ask you something ever since we uh, talked to Aunt May."

"What is it?"

"Well, what was that back there? When she asked if we were studying and then gave you some knowing look which made you blush. What did she mean?"

His eyebrows shot up as he scratched the back of his neck nervously, "Uh, beats me." He breathed out, shrugging his shoulders with a small chuckle.

"Hm," You nodded, looking down at your paper. "Could it possibly be about something you know that I don't?"

"I have no clue." He answered, suddenly looking more nervous than before.

"Peter," You egged, looking back up at him. "Please tell me whatever it is. I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything." You smiled, hitting his shoulder lightly.

He looked up from his paper at you, examining your face for a moment before he sighed, sitting up. "I- I don't know how to say this."

"Say what?" You asked, feeling suddenly worried that he had bad news to come.

"I- I like you. More than a friend. I've liked you for as long as I can remember. You probably don't feel the same way but, this has been weighing me down- me not telling you my feelings- for a while now. I thought I should just put it out there." He looked into your (Y/E/C) orbs.

You didn't know what to say as you sat there, taking in everything he had just said. You had only one way in that moment of responding that would insure him that you felt the same way.

Before you knew it, you had leaned in, pressing your lips to his. He looked shocked at first, but that washed away as he kissed you back.

His hands found your waist as yours went around his neck. Your lips moved in sync as butterflies flew angrily around your stomach and fireworks went off in your chest.

You couldn't believe you were doing this. You had waited so long just to hear him utter those three words. It physically pained you just waiting for them before he finally said them.

He smiled into the kiss as you pulled away, leaning your forehead against his. "I like you too."

*
*
*
Hey, guys, I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! I've just been really busy with getting ready for high school -seeing as I start 9th grade in less than 5 days :S- and I've been really working at editing this book for the Wattys.

I really want to make a new cover for this book but I have no absolute clue how to make one. I wanna make it more complicated I guess than the one I have now. If that even makes any sense haha.

My next imagine will be a requested Tony Stark imagine so stay tuned!

Should I just do Tom Holland's spidey or Andrew Garfield's or both? Let me know! x

By the way, a lot of you are asking me if I still do imagines and the answer is a definite yes. When I stop, I'll make sure to let you guys know! So, please keep requesting! I love it when you do. (:

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx