tony stark | your annoying family

You sighed as you placed some of your folded clothes into a suitcase. You were annoyed, really annoyed.

Your parents, who lived in California, invited you over for Christmas this year and quite frankly, you were hoping you could pass on it, but that was before Tony stepped in and said "yeah! we'll be there."

You see, your parents were not, hmm- ideal. Your parents were very annoying and super embarrassing as well.

Like, one time when you had your first boyfriend over for dinner, your dad made you guys sit somewhere he could keep a close watch on you. That place happened to be in the shed where he happened to be sharpening his tools.

Another time when you were younger, you were at the mall with some of your friends, your mom spotted you and ran over to you and gave you a big hug and told you how she got you the striped bras you wanted.

Let's just say, you didn't have a boyfriend or any friends that didn't look at you weird after that.

Turning around, you met eyes with Tony, your husband, "Hey baby." Tony said and walked over to you, pecking your cheek softly.

"Hi." You answered coldly.

"Baby what's wrong?" Tony smirked, knowing perfectly well what was wrong.

You walked a couple steps away from him, "What do you think?" You paused. "I was perfectly fine avoiding my parents this year! Tony you know how they are- they're annoying and embarrassing."

"But (Y/N). This will be like the fifth time I've seen them- and we've been married for three years!" Tony exclaimed.

"Yeah, and I think five times is good enough." You answered and crossed your arms on your chest.

"(Y/N), I said yes for a reason. Your parents miss you, it'll be fine okay? We'll stay there for a couple days and visit them, then go home." Tony reassured and walked up to you.

He put his arms around your waist as you avoided his eyes. He lifted your chin gently to look at him.

He smiled softly, "It'll be okay, alright?"

"Yeah, but what if they say-" You started.

"Shh. Nothing will happen it'll be okay. Plus, we'll be in California! It's beautiful there!" Tony exclaimed.

You looked into his eyes and softly nodded, "Fine- but if my parents spill another embarrassing story about me or annoy me. Then I'm leaving- with or without you."

Tony chuckled softly, "Fair enough."

He leaned in and gave you a small kiss, then let you go finish packing.

"Besides, what's the worst that could happen?" Tony asked.

~

Walking into your parents beach-house, you placed your bags down right in time to catch your mother running toward you with your dad close behind.

"Ahh (Y/N)! We're so glad to see you, we've missed you so much!" Your mother gushed, pulling you into a deathly embrace. She pinched your cheeks tightly after muttering little words such as 'you're so cute, my little baby.'

Cause you were totally your six year old self at the precise moment. Yeah.

You looked over to Tony who was holding back a laugh, you just rolled your eyes at him in response, "Hey mum, missed you too." You breathed out, when she let you go.

She walked over to Tony, "Hello Tony, I haven't seen you in forever! We've missed you too!" Your mother said before pulling him into a deathly embrace too as Tony gasped for breath.

Your dad came and greeted you both as your mom left to make some tea. "Hey Dad, how are you?" You asked and gave him a quick hug.

"Good, thanks and yourself?" He asked and shook Tony's hand rather aggressively.

He let go of Tony as he turned around to face you. Tony winced after the handshake. Your dad smiled at you, "I-I'm good thanks." He nodded, "That's good, I'll be right back" he said and walked into the kitchen to see your mom.

"Wow, your dad has a strong grip- I swear I saw stars." Tony breathed out and shook his hand, bringing life back into it.

You nodded, biting back a laugh at his second comment, "Yep."

"So that's why you didn't want to come here for Christmas then." Tony said in realization.

Nodding again, you answered, "What did I tell you? But no, you didn't listen. What's the worst that could happen, huh Tony?"

Tony sighed, even he knew this was going to be a long four days.

*
*
*
Hey guys! I tried making this funny but I think I failed at that. :S

Do you guys want me to do a Thor imagine soon? Bc if so, I need ideas for a plot.. So comment or pm me, thank you!:)

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx