tony stark | prank war

"So (Y/N)!" Tony, your best friend, exclaimed with a hint of amusement in his voice as he plopped down on your bed beside you.

You tore your eyes away from your novel as you looked over at him, "Yes Tony?" You asked.

"Would you be interested in something like, say- a prank war?" He smirked.

You rolled your eyes, "No." You scoffed.

He pouted his bottom lip out, letting it quiver, "But why?"

"Because,"

"Because why?"

"Because I said so."

"That's not a reasonable answer."

"Yes it is."

"No it isn't."

"Yes."

"No."

"Ugh, Tony, why do you want to do a prank war?" Annoyance bubbling up inside of you as you spoke.

He shrugged, "I don't know, I just want to have one and you're the perfect victim." He joked, with a smirk.

"What?" You asked, feeling a bit confused but merely frightened.

"Nothing." He quickly covered up.

"Mhm." You sighed. "So what does the winner get then?"

"Well, if I win, then you have to make me dinner for a month everyday," He said.

You rolled your eyes, "Fine, I guess that's reasonable," You paused. "Now what about me?"

"If you win, then I'll buy you that really expensive couture dress you wanted." He said with a smirk.

"Are you serious?" You exclaimed, getting excited.

He nodded, "Very."

You just chuckled lightly before nodding, "You're on, old man."

He gasped, "I'm not that old."

Laughing, you replied, "Joking." You stuck your tongue out as he then just chuckled in response before getting up and walking out of your room.

"You better watch your back, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve." He said, before he left.

You just dismissed him with your hand, "I'll bet you do." You said sarcastically as you then thought of different pranks you could pull on him.

"Hey Buck." You smiled at him, as you grabbed an apple from the fridge.

"Oh hey (Y/N)." He replied back with a smile as he sat at the table with a bowl of captain crunch.

You sat down beside him, before looking at him in confusion.

He was making a weird face, making you wonder what was wrong. As if speaking your mind he said, "Do you hear that?"

You frowned lightly, "Um.. No? Hear what?" The both of you stayed silent to listen to any sudden movement or voices that could be heard.

"From the vents up there. Hold on." Bucky said as he grabbed his gun and clicked the safety off, aiming it at the ceiling.

"Whoever is in there, you better leave!" Bucky exclaimed.

A moment of silence passed, with a bit more shuffling before Bucky began shooting the vents.

Bullets pierced through the metal as a muffled girly scream could be heard. "Bucky stop!" You yelled, but the gun shots were too loud for him to hear you.

With one more bang, the whole vent fell down to the floor as a cloud of dust arose. Tony groaned as he slowly climbed out of the vent.

"I'm okay." He groaned.

"Tony!" You shrieked once you realized it was him.

Bucky winced, "Sorry man, I thought you were an animal or a Hydra agent."

"Last time I checked I wasn't either of those things thank you very much." Tony said, sarcastically.

"I feel bad for any animal that's gotten in your way." You gasped lightly at a thought.

"What even were you doing up there anyways?" You asked Tony.

"I was trying to scare you, so I would come up from behind." He said.

"Well, we can safely say that backfired." You laughed.

"It isn't funny!" Tony said.

"Yeah it is!" You laughed even harder.

"No it isn't." His cheeks flushed red in embarrassment.

"C'mon you know it is!" You laughed, waiting for him to burst out laughing.

"Fine, it is." He started laughing.

You both just sat there on the kitchen floor, covered in dust from the vent as you both laughed like idiots.

Let's just say, you had some better tricks up your sleeve whether it was the toothpaste you replaced the icing with on his Oreos, or the Nair in his shampoo, you got yourself the dress you've wanted for a long time.

*
*
*

Hey guys! I got this idea from a text post on Instagram (could be from tumblr idk.) I really loved the idea so why not put it into one of my imagines?

I saw Nerve a couple of hours ago and I loved it! I definitely recommend watching it! Dave Franco was so hot in it tbh. :P

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx