steve rogers | he confesses his love for you

You look in the mirror, taking in your appearance. You were dressed in a long, dark red dress with black heels.

Your (Y/H/C) hair was down in light curls as you had a light touch of blush, lipstick, mascara and eyeliner on. You inhaled a deep breath before smiling as Natasha came behind you and put her hands on your shoulders.

"You look gorgeous (Y/N). Steve will be speechless." She smiled, looking at your appearance in the mirror.

"Thank you Nat." You smiled, grateful for her encouragement. She just nodded before turning and walked into the living room.

You and Nat were best friends ever since senior kindergarten, and nothing would change that as you guys did everything together and I mean everything. From talking about your guys' favourite cartoons to helping each other get ready for dates, you were always there for each other.

You heard a knock at the door, as you inhaled another deep breath, your heart beating at how nervous you were.

Smoothening out your dress one more time, you opened the door to a wide-eyed Steve.

"Hi." You greeted and giggled, watching him as he looked you up and down.

"Wow, you look- amazing." He said looking into your (Y/E/C) orbs.

You smiled as a light blush made it's way across your face, "Thank you." You said as you grabbed your tiny purse and walked out with Steve to his car.

Once you both got in and you heard the roar of the engine coming to life, he asked, "Do you like Italian food?"

You nodded really fast, which made Steve chuckle before nodding. "Well, that is great because I love Italian food as well." Once you both got to the restaurant, you took a seat at a table, skimming over a menu.

"So tell me about yourself, other than the fact you can outsmart Bruce, and that you have an Eidetic memory." Steve smiled and winked teasingly.

You chuckled, "You want to know my hobbies or my story?" You asked, taking a sip of your lemon water that the waiter had dropped off a couple minutes earlier.

"Both." Steve replied, continuing to stare into your eyes with a light blush hidden across his features.

"Alright, I'll start with my story.. Well, when I was about five years old, my mother passed away from cancer. I don't really remember her because she died when I was so young but from all the stories my dad told me about her and myself. We were thick as thieves." You chuckled, "When I was thirteen, I found out that I had an Eidetic memory. It changed my life honestly. It felt weird at first but soon enough I began to love and embrace it. I really like to cherish my gifts and I love to encourage others the same. There's not much to my life other than those two main points of my life.

Steve looked at you with sad eyes at the part of you mother, "I'm sorry about your mother. Deaths are always hard to overcome but you just have to learn how to deal with it." He paused now talking about your eidetic memory, "That's amazing." He smiled.

You smiled at him, his sympathy and encouragement meant a lot to you. "Thank you." You said.

A couple of hours had past of you guys talking and laughing, until it started to get late. You both put on your jackets before bringing you back to your apartment. The car ride consisted of more talking and laughing.

Now you knew you were falling in love with him even if it had only been one date. That was all it took to make you lovesick over the Steve Rogers.

Once he had finally reached your place he parked his car. He ran out of the car and opened up the passenger door for you, like a gentleman. You made sure to thank him as you got out.

You walked up to the door to your building and stopped, turning around and facing Steve. He was inches away from you.

"I had a really nice time, thank you." You said softly and smiled.

"It was my pleasure. We should definitely do it again sometime." He replied and smiled that one smile that made your heart melt into goop.

"I'd love that." You answered with a nod of agreement.

You felt a blush creep onto your cheeks at how close he was as he caressed your cheek softly with his thumb.

After a moment, he leaned down, capturing your lips with his. His hands roamed your back as your fingers ran through his hair. Your lips moved in sync as a fire ignited in your chest at the perfect kiss.

Fireworks were going off inside your head as you could hear your heart beating through your ears. He pulled you closer, your lips still attached.

He pulled away, leaning his forehead against yours as you both breathed heavily and you looked down at his red and swollen lips. A smile formed across your lips as he continued to stare into your eyes.

"Me too.." He whispered.

Steve Grant Rogers had completely stole your heart.

*
*
*
Heyy! Probably gonna update again in an hour or so, message me requests!

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx