Introduction

You're from the rich family, living happily. But at the age of 5, your parents died because of car accident. You're the only one left alive. Because you don't know your other relatives, they gave you to adoption. Then one day,  a husband and wife adopt you. At first, they're so good to you and give all things that you want and need. They're also rich and they own so many business. But when you reach the age of 18, they changed the way they treat you. You felt that you're nothing, you need someone to listen to you and love you. Until you met a handsome guy. You two get closer and closer. He's also your classmate. He's a good listener, and always cheer you up when you're feeling down.

Then you two started dating. You love him and he loves you. You promise each other that if you two still together after 10 years, he will marry you. You two are happy together until one day, while you two are going to date, the car that your riding bumped into the bus. You look at him and he's unconscious and he has a blood, I called his name and try to shake him but he didn't move or speak. Then I don't know what happened next because I faint, and when I woke up, I'm in the hospital. I ask my parents and the doctor, how's he, but they look down and said "He's dead." When I heard that it just like my world stop for a while and I cry and cry.

After 3 months, my parents told me that I need to get married, because of our business. I really don't want to, but still, I need to do what they want. Great, I need to get married to a guy that I've never met. I went to my room and cry. I miss him. I wonder if he still alive, do I marry that guy that I really don't know who's he.

After 8 months

Tomorrow is our marriage. To be honest, he didn't want to get married to, and we still didn't learned to love each other. But still we need to do this, and maybe not now but in the future we can learn to love each other.

I'm walking around the park, then someone called me, this voice. I look at that person and it's no other than him. The ones I really love. He's still alive? Then he hug and kiss me, and I kiss and hug back. I know this is the last time that we can do this, because I'm getting married tomorrow. 

What should I do? He's still alive? There's so many questions in my head and I can't find the answer.

~~~

A/N: I hope you like it. Next time I'll introduce the characters of the story. Have a good day.