Chapter 35: The Wedding

A/N: Happy New Year everyone! Sorry for being inactive for a long time. 

~~~

Jimin's Pov

After the proposal, we celebrate Young Hee's birthday. I can't wait to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her. I'm also happy that I don't have to worry about the Choi. While we're celebrating her birthday and also the day of my proposal, I look at Young Hee and she's happy talking to her friends and also her family. 

I was standing here, looking at the foods. While picking some foods to eat, Hoseok hyung pat my shoulder. 

Hoseok: I'm happy that you've already propose to my sister, don't ever hurt her, and please take care of her. 

Me: I will never hurt her hyung. And I'll take care of her, I promise. 

Hoseok: Good. 

After talking to Hoseok hyung, we eat and continue the celebration. After eating, I went outside, it's a little bit cold here. We also light some fireworks. It feels like the time stop. We're all happy, I wish that life is like this everyday. No problems, no worries, and most of all, the Choi isn't here to stop us, to ruin our happiness, to ruin our relationship. 

After watching the fireworks, me and Young Hee sat in front of the lake. While sitting, I hold her hand while looking at the stars above. 

Me: I hope you like our surprise. 

Her: I don't like it. I love it! To be honest, it's unexpected. I never expect that you'll do it. 

I smile and said "Anything for you." 

Her: I'm so excited to get married and spend the rest of my life with you.

Me: Me too. Don't worry, it will happen, soon. Without worrying about the Choi. 

Her: Yes, I don't have to worry about them. But, do you think that their punishment is over? I mean, they did something bad to us, but they already suffer. 

Me: I don't think it's enough or what they did to us. 

Her: But, why didn't we give them a second chance? Maybe they would change for the better. 

Me: I don't think so. And I don't think that it's a good idea, especially it's very hard for me to trust them. What if they ruin our wedding? I won't let them to ruin our relationship again. 

Her: I think you're right. 

Me: Why? Do you want to give them a chance, you're hoping that they would change? 

Her: To be honest, yes, I still believe that one day they would change. I hope so. 

Me: To be honest, even if I want to give them a chance, it's so hard to trust them. They can betray us anytime. I can forgive them, but I can't forget what they've done. I don't think that Mr. and Mrs. Jang can forgive them, especially they killed their only son. I'm sure that they won't let us to give the Choi a chance to change. 

Her: I can't blame them. 

Me: Even if they did something bad, you still have a little love and care about them, right? 

Her: Yes. They used to take care of me when I was young. 

Me: Yes, but remember, they're the ones who ruin your family and our relationship. They also planned to kill us, to kill you. Maybe they used to care, but they also use you to get what they want, aren't they? 

Her: I guess you're right, why do I still care and believe that they would change? 

I just smile, she's totally a goody two shoes. We went inside. The others were already sleeping. I just brush my teeth and take a bath. I sat on the bed and think about what happened a while ago. This day is one of the happiest day of my life. After thinking about the wedding, I sleep, I need to arrange the marriage as soon as possible.