Chapter 27: Revealing their secrets

Sang-Hoon's Pov (Mr. Choi)

I can't believe it. I shot Ji-Hoon instead of Jimin. I froze when I saw that Ji-Hoon was the one I shot. Su-bin quickly grab my hand and we went somewhere where there's no people who can see and hear us.

Su-Bin: What we're going to do? You shot Ji-Hoon instead of Jimin! What if he died?

Me: I don't know! It's his fault! It should be Jimin! He betrayed us! We thought that he will support our plan till the end, but he's the one who destroy it!

Su-Bin: But how about our company? What will happen to it?! The Jang family would be very angry to us. They would take their shares to our company, and if that can't happen!

Me: So what now?! I never thought that it would happen to us! I never thought that Ji-Hoon will sacrifice himself especially to his rival!

Su-Bin: So what we're going to do now?

Me: I don't know. How about to leave this country?

Su-Bin: But we can't leave our business here!

Me: But the Jang family and Jimin will get revenge, and for sure in the end we're going to put in a jail.

Su-Bin: This can't be happening. Our dreams will be destroyed. And all of this is because of Ji-Hoon. I thought that he will support us but, he didn't. He did the opposite instead.

Me: Don't worry. We can get through it. I'll do our best. I won't let our dreams to be destroyed just because of this.

We just stay here thinking about our plan to get through it.

Young Hee's Pov

I went to my room at Jimin's house. I don't know what to do anymore. I felt so bad for Ji-Hoon and his family. I hope he's happy now. I felt so bad for treating him so bad before. I cried while thinking about him.

I woke up. My eyes still hurt, I went downstairs and I saw Jimin at the living room. I sat beside him. It's awkward. I receive a message from Mrs. Jang. She's inviting us to Ji-Hoon's funeral in 2 days.

Jimin: Who is it?

Me: It's Ji-Hoon's mother. She's inviting us to attend Ji-Hoon's funeral in 2 days.

Jimin: Sure, we will. I still can't believe what happened yesterday. I can't believe that Ji-Hoon would do that.

Me: Me too. I felt so bad for him for what I've done. I'm so mean to him when he took me away from you. I can't believe that he will sacrifice himself just for us to be happy.

Jimin: Me too, I hope he's happy now.

After 2 days

Today is Ji-hoon's funeral. We went there. I can't help but to cry.

Mrs. Jang: So you two were already here... After this, I want to talk to both of you, as what I said, we have something to talk about, especially you, Young Hee.

I nod. I wonder what it is. But I'm sure that it's about my what so called parents.

After the funeral, Mrs. Jang invite us to their house to talk. It's just her, his husband, Jimin and I.

Mrs. Jang: Please take a sit. I have something to tell you.

Me: What is it Mrs. Jang?

Mrs. Jang: It's all about your what so called parents secret.

Me: What is it?

Mrs. Jang: Haven't Jimin told you about it? Or he still doesn't know about it? When Jimin and you got in a car accident, they planned it. They said that Jimin is dead, but they sent someone to take Jimin away from you.