Chapter 34: The Plan and the Surprise

A/N: This chapter is a little bit longer than, and I want t thank everyone for all the support that you gave in this story, and also for me. I appreciate all your efforts, and I want to tell you, that this book is going to end soon. But I'll make this and the next chapters a little longer, and I'll do my best to make it better. I'm also planning to write a new fanfiction. An EXO fanfiction, for EXO-L's out there. Thanks everyone for supporting the story! Have a nice day everyone and let's not forget to vote on MAMA 2016. 

I hope you like this chapter, I did my best to make it better.  Thanks everyone! 

~~~

Jimin's Pov

Finally! After almost 2 weeks, Young Hee can go home now. She just need some rest. As of my plan, Young Hee's family, her friends and my friends were helping me with my plan. Yes my plan, my plan to marry her. After paying the hospital bills, I went home, while Young Hee went to his parent's house. It's okay, she can spend her time with her family, I know that she's very happy that her family is still alive. 

Because she'll stay there, I don't waste any time. I called them to come here at my house, to help me with my plan. I also promised that I'll do something in return because they help me with my plan. They said they just want some foods and doesn't need anything except food. They really loves food. So, before they arrive I told the maid to cook a lots of food, I also ordered some pizza. 

After an hour they're already here, they took an hour because they also bought the materials that we'll use to surprise Young Hee. Her birthday is also next week, so that we'll surprise her. I let them in. And before we proceed to our plan, we eat first. They eat a lot. After eating, we're here in the living room, talking about how to surprise her, and our plan for her birthday. 

Jin: How about you cook her favorite food, and sing her a song. But write a song just for her. I think it's more romantic if you're the one who wrote the song. Isn't it? What do you think guys? 

Jungkook: Yes, I think it's sweet. Write a song and dedicate it to her. 

Me: Sure, I will, that's a great idea. How about the location? Where did we do it? 

Iseul: How about her favorite place or something that's not crowded? Something peaceful I think, and maybe something that she never been before? What do you think? 

Rap Mon: Yes, I think that's a great idea. if you don't mind, I like to suggest, in the forest. 

Me: What? Why in the forest, isn't a little bit creepy or what? 

Rap Mon: No, that forest has a lake in the middle of it. And that forest is very peaceful and it's beautiful there, there's also a mountain near that forest that you can climb on, to get a better view. Don't worry, that's not a creepy forest, in fact many people visit it. At night, you can also look at the sky to see the stars. It's beautiful, I've been there so many times. But the problem is it's a little bit far from Seoul. 

Me: That's great! Don't worry, it doesn't matter if it's a little bit far from here. I'll talk to her parents, so that they'll go there as a vacation, while we're doing our plan. I'll also tell it to J-hope hyung. 

V: That would be great, I think we need to go to that place so we can be ready for the decorations. Let's put some Christmas lights what do you think? Christmas is coming soon.

Suga: It'll be better if we put some Christmas lights there, but is there some electricity there? I mean that's a forest. 

Rap Mon: Yes, there's a few cabin there, we need to rent it and also the place so that there's no other people there except us.