Chapter 30: The Choi's Plan

A/N: I'm sorry for the late update. And also I want to thank everyone for supporting this story. By the way, this chapter is not that long compare to the previous chapters. I'm so sorry for not updating for a week.

~~~

Su-Bin's Pov

We really don't know what to do after my husband Sang-Hoon accidentally killed the Jang's son, Ji-Hoon. We're sure that they'll be angry and they'll do their best just for us to pay for what we did. I can't blame them if they're angry, but their son has a fault to. But well, it's hard for us to decide what we're going to do. But in the end, we decided to leave this country for a while. We'll be back, after a years, but now all we need to do is to hide.

We pack our things, and we also took all of our money. I'm so worried about what will happen to our company. I don't to become poor, it's not my thing. We can't let that happen. Now we're going to Los Angeles for a while.

We're now heading to the airport. It's so hard to leave, especially our company. What will happen to us if we lose the company? I'm sure, we're going to be poor. And I hate it. We're about to go, when they said that we can't leave this country. WHAT? WHY? Don't tell me that Jimin or the Jang banned us. They quickly called the police but we quickly escape and hide.

I'm so mad right now. What we're going to do now? What now?

Me: What we're going to do? They banned us, and it'll be harder for us to make decision, and we really need to be very careful and alert.

Sang-Hoon: They really make sure that we can't escape. All we need to do now is to hide.

Me: Until when? How long do we need to hide? How about or future and goals? How about our money and company? And what if the Jang already told Young Hee about what we did to her family? And to their wealth. I'm sure that she'll cooperate to get her family's wealth back.

Sang-Hoon: How about if we tell Young Hee about his brother? We should tell her that her brother is still alive and someone adopted her, but they're in Japan?

Me: And then?

Sang-Hoon: With that the condition is she would never get her family's wealth from us. After all, we told her about her long lost brother.

Me: Maybe we should give it a try. But, let's talk to the ones who adopted his brother, the Jung's family.

We contact them. Luckily, they didn't change their phone number, because we can't go there, because we're banned. We contact them, and Mrs. Jung answer.

Mrs. Jung: Hello?

Me: Hello, do you still remember me?

Her: Su-Bin?

Me: I'm glad that you still.

Her: What do you want?

Me: It's about Kwan Soo. We want to talk to him. We want him to introduce to her sister. Don't worry, we won't do something bad.

Her: Stop with your lies, we already know the truth.

Me: What? What do you mean?

Her: You lied. You said that his parents is already dead, but you killed them to get their wealth didn't you? How could you?! Now, stop with your lies. I don't want to waste my time talking to you, you liar!

Me: What how did you know?! And don't talk to me like that! Or else...

Her: Or else what? You'll send someone to kill us too? We already know the truth. And the Jang told us about it. Imagine, your friends betrayed you, because you're a demon!

Me: YOU B-

Then she ended the call. How dare she?! She'll regret talking to me like that. Just wait, you'll get what you deserve for saying bad things to me like that. Demon huh? Then I'll show her how demon I am.

Sang-Hoon: The Jang already told them?

Me: Yes. What we're going to do?

Sang-Hoon: To be honest, I don't know too. It's so hard to decide, but all we need to do is to stay strong and never give up. We can get through it. We can escape it. Don't worry, I'll make sure that you're safe and we will never lose our wealth, arraseo?

I just nod and he hug me. I just wish that he can do it, I just wish that we can still do it. After all, it feels like everyone is our enemy. But I won't give up, and I never will.

Mrs. Jung's Pov

I'm cooking for our lunch when I receive a call from an unknown number. I answer it.

Me Hello?

Unknown person: Hello, do you still remember me?

Me: Su-Bin?

Su-Bin: I'm glad that you still.

Me: What do you want?

Su-Bin: It's about Kwan Soo. We want to talk to him. We want him to introduce to her sister. Don't worry, we won't do something bad.

Me: Stop with your lies, we already know the truth.

Su-Bin: What? What do you mean?

Me: You lied. You said that his parents is already dead, but you killed them to get their wealth didn't you? How could you?! Now, stop with your lies. I don't want to waste my time talking to you, you liar!

Su-Bin: What how did you know?! And don't talk to me like that! Or else...

Me: Or else what? You'll send someone to kill us too? We already know the truth. And the Jang told us about it. Imagine, your friends betrayed you, because you're a demon!

Su-Bin: YOU B-

I ended the call. I don't want to waste my time talking to her. She's a liar and a bad person after all. And I'm not afraid if she want me to die and send someone to kill me. I'll never let her know Kwan Soo or go near him. She doesn't know Kwan Soo's new name which is Ho Seok. And also I don't want her to know him by his face. I won't let her hurt Ho Seok, or ruin our family.

Su Bin's Pov

After an hour of thinking about a new plan, we still don't know what to do. What should we do? Is this the end of our wealth? Is this the end of our dream? What would happen to us after this? What do other people think of us if we become poor? They'll look down on us, and I really really hate that to happen. It's all Jimin's fault, our life is great before but when he came to our life, it become like this. I really really hate him, I really really hate them! 

Now we don't know what to do. We can't think what's the best to do to get through these. We can't think about a new plan. And it really makes me worried.