Chapter 12: One Sided Love

A/N: Hello! This is just  a very short update. Thanks for reading and supporting. Have a nice day everyone!

~~~~~

Young Hee's Pov

After talking to Jimin, I went home. I really miss him, and I'm glad that he still loves me. I went home and I saw Ji Hoon sitting in the couch, I just gave him a smile. I was about to go to my room when he called me.

Him: Where did you go? It's already late. 

Should I tell him that I saw Jimin a while ago? I don't know what to say, so he repeat his question again. Maybe I should tell it to him, after all, he's a good friend to me.

Me: If I tell you, don't be mad or angry?

Him: Okaayy... what is it?

Me: Well, I went to the Bangtan company to see Jimin, he's still alive. 

Him: What? Did you talk to him?

Me: Yes. 

Him: Okay...

Me: Please, don't tell it to my parents.

Him: Okay sure, we're friends. Just be careful next time. Make a plan before you do. 

Me: Thank you, sure, I'll be careful.

Him: Good for you.

I gave him a smile and I went upstairs to my room. I'm happy to have a friend like Ji-Hoon, at least he's not like his parents. 

Ji Hoon's Pov

It's already 12:30 am, and Young Hee was still not here. Where did she go? It's already late, and she always went home around 9-10 pm, and now it's already 12:30 am. I can't help but to worry about her. What if something bad happened to her? I went to the living room and wait for her to comeback. 

After 10 minutes of waiting, she's finally here. She just gave me a smile. She was about to go to her room when I called her. 

Me: Where did you go? It's already late.

She just look at me and she looks like she doesn't know what to say. I wonder why. She seems so nervous. I just repeat my question and this time she answer with

Her: If I tell you, don't be mad or angry?

I don't know what's with her, why would I be mad or angry with her?

Me: Okaayy... what is it?

Her: Well, I went to the Bangtan company to see Jimin, he's still alive.

He's still alive? And why did she went to the Bangtan company? Maybe he works there. 

Me: What? Did you talk to him?

Her: Yes.

Me: Okay...

Her: Please, don't tell it to my parents.

Me: Okay sure, we're friends. Just be careful next time. Make a plan before you do.

Her: Thank you, sure, I'll be careful.

Me: Good for you.

She gave me a smile and she went upstairs to her room. To be honest, I'm jealous, because in these past few years, I already fell in love with her. I decided to keep it secret because I know that she still love that Jimin guy. Her love for him is so strong. I pretend that I only sees her as a friend or best friend, well at first she's just a friend to me, but as time goes on, I fell in love with her. But she still love him. 

Now that he's still alive, there's a chance that sooner or later she will leave me and she will marry him, IF he still loves her. But I think that's not impossible to happen, unless he doesn't love her anymore, or he's already married. I keep on hiding my feelings for Young Hee because I know that she will just reject me and it will ruin our friendship. My love for is just one sided love. She doesn't love me, and she never will. For her, I'm just her friend. I don't know what to do anymore, I don't know what to feel. I'm happy yet sad. I'm happy because I know that she's happy that she saw him again, but sad because I know that she still loves him.

Should tell her about what I feel? Or I just keep it secret? And if they become couple, how about me? Should I fight for this love? Or I just set her free? It's so hard to decide. My heart says yes, but my mind says no. Maybe I just need some time to think about what to do. Maybe i'm just tired from work. I want her to be happy, but I also want her to be mine.