Chapter 33: Stay

A/N: I'm sorry for a very late update. I'm busy in my studies, and also about my crush that breaks my heart. XD. Thanks for reading and supporting the story. I hope you like it! It's kinda short but I promise that the next chapter would be better. Sorry for my bad English too. English is just my 3rd language.

~~~

Jimin's Pov

I stay here at Young Hee's room, she's still didn't woke up after the accident. But the doctor said that she's getting better day by day. I really miss her smile, her laugh, the way she talks to me, I miss her.

It's already 8:30 in the morning. It's been 5 days since the accident happen. Every day, I'm always here, I also sleep here, waiting for her to wake up. I know that she'll survive, she's a strong girl.

I'l just looking at her while smiling, admiring her. I heard a knock and it's Mr. and Mrs. Jang. They gave me a smile and I did the same. They told me that Mr. and Mrs. Choi is suffering. They really look so pale. I can't help but to smile, they deserve it by the way. They make innocent people suffer just to get their wealth.

Me: What do we do next to the Choi?

Mrs. Jang: We're planning to let them suffer. They didn't even apologize, or they didn't even regret what they've done.

Me: I think it's right, they need to suffer. We need to let them suffer until they regret for what they've done.

Mr. Jang: I don't think that they'll regret what they've done. But they deserve what's happening to them right now. By the way, how's Young Hee? Is she alright now?

Me: The doctor said that she'll be alright soon, but she haven't woke up.

Mrs. Jang: Don't worry my dear, she'll be alright. I know that she's a strong girl.

I smiled and thanked her for giving me hope. Hoseok hyung went out to buy some food, her parents went to where the Choice was, I think they're torturing them for what they've done.

Everything is going to be alright soon. I need to stay strong, not just for myself, but also for Young Hee.

After an hour Hoseok hyung arrive. We eat and talk about a lot of things. After eating, Young Hee's parents arrived and I went home to get my things and after that I'll go back to the hospital.

It's already 10 pm. Young Hee's parents and Hoseok hyung were already sleeping. I was about to sleep when I felt Young Hee's hand move slightly. I look at her and she opened her eyes. She looks at me and she smiled. I smiled too. Finally! She's awake. I'm so happy and I hug her.

Me: How are you? Are you okay now?

Her: I-I'm okay. It still hurts, but I know it will heal soon.

I gave her a smile and I notice that her parents and Hoseok hyung woke up. They're also shocked and they also ask Young Hee if she's okay now, or if she needs something.

I also told her to rest, so that she can recover faster. I'm glad that she's now awake. I'm also planning to surprise her. Before I sleep, I can't help but to smile thinking about our future. It feels like we can be together till the end, without any fear that somebody will try to break our relationship. Maybe it's because of the Choi. They're the only ones who doesn't want me to be with her. They're the ones who would do everything just to break our relationship.

After thinking how happy I am because we can be together, I sleep happily.

I woke up and I look at Young Hee, she's looking at me and she gave me a sweet smile. I did the same and I ask her if she's hungry or if she needs something. She said that she wants to eat so I feed her. After that I gave her a glass of water and she drink it. After that I also eat my breakfast. I don't know where Hoseok and her parents go.

Me: Where did they go?

Her: They said they want to give us some time to be alone, so they leave us.

I just smiled. Maybe Hoseok hyung told his parents about my plan. Maybe they're planning something to help me with my plan. I smiled to myself.

Her: Thanks.

Me: For what?

Her: For not leaving me, for staying here with me. I know that we lost contact for so many years before, but you came back for me.

Me: It's alright, as long as it's you. I'll stay here, it doesn't matter how long.

She gave me a smiled and she blush. I just smiled from her cuteness.

Me: By the way, about the Choi.

Her: What is it? How about them?

She started to get worried.

Me: Don't worry, there's nothing to worry about. They're now suffering. But still, they didn't regret what they've done. But well, they deserve the punishment that we're doing to them.

Her: What is the punishment?

Me: We didn't give them any foods, only water. We want to torture them first.

Her: Well.... Do whatever you want. I'll let you, after all, they killed someone, after that they steal their wealth. They're so mean.

Me: Yes, and I don't think that I can forgive them. Maybe I can, but I don't think the Jang and Iseul can. After all, they killed Ji-Hoon and Iseul's family.

Her: Yes, I don't think that they can forgive them. I don't think that I can forgive them too.

Me: I understand. But let's just not think about them. They're already suffering. How about our plans in the future?

Her: Sure! Do you have a plan?

Me: Yes.

Her: What is it?

Me: Sorry I can't tell you now. But I promise, you'll know it soon.

She look at me confuse. But then she just nod. I can't wait for that plan to happen, and I'll make sure that it will happen soon.

After talking, the BTS, of course including Hoseok hyung, Young Hee's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Jang, Iseul, Min Jun hyung, Jung Seo, and Woo-Jin, arrived to visit Young Hee. They also give Young Hee a foods. We're complete. I just smiled while looking at them talking happily.

After an hour of visiting, they went home. The ones who stay here is, me, Hoseok hyung and their parents. We talk for a while.

Mr. Yoon (Young Hee's father): Jimin, why didn't you just go home for a while to rest? I know that you're tired.

Me: It's okay. I want to be here.

He smiled and just let me to stay here. I'll stay here as long as Young Hee is here. I felt so happy that everything is alright now. Now all I need to do is to do my plan and wait for her to fully recover.