Chapter 5: Park Jimin?

Young Hee's Pov

Its been eight months since I met Ji-hoon. We're getting married tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day that I really don't want to come, not only me but also Ji-hoon. I'm nervous, I don't know what to do. Until now, I still love Jimin, but I know that he will never comeback. I really miss him.

I go to the park and wait for Ji-hoon to come. We're here to talk about what we're going to do tomorrow. After 5 minutes of waiting, he's finally here and he called my name. I gave him a smile and and he smiled back. Then he said

Him: So, tomorrow is the day that we hate the most right? 

Me: Yes. To be honest, I still don't know what to do. 

Him: Me too, I already do my best to convinced my parents to stop the marriage, but... they didn't listen. 

Me: I think, we should accept the fact, that we're getting married. Like you, I also did my best just to convinced my parents too, but they just ignore me, and sometimes they will scold me.

Him: Don't worry, and don't lose hope. One day, we'll get divorce and by that time, we can do what we want and we can love someone that we want to be with the rest of our life. Don't worry, just do your best, and I'll also do my best. Even though we're married, I won't stop my plans. We'll get divorced, just trust me.

Me: I think you're right, we  need to do our best and continue our plans. Maybe we failed to stop the marriage, but we'll never fail to get divorce and to be free right?

He smiled and said "Yes, so don't worry, it will be alright soon."

After talking to him, his parents called him and he need to be on their company. I decided to go to the mall since I'm bored. I look around the mall, and I look at the jewelry shop. One necklace caught my eye. I bought that necklace and since I'm hungry, I went to the restaurant to eat. 

After eating, I look for some clothes to buy. After buying some clothes, someone called my name. That voice.. it's very familiar. I look at the person and it's Park Jimin. I'm shock, he's alive? Am I dreaming? Is it real? Then he hug me and he said " I miss you, how are you?" I'm just standing there still shock.

Because I didn't answer him, he said "Are you alright? Why didn't you answer me? You look like you saw a ghost you know." Then I said "Jimin? You're alive?" Then he laugh and said "Yes, that's why I'm standing here in front of you." Then I said

Me: But my parent said that you died.

Jimin: What? No, Jun-Seo hyung take care of me when he saw me after the accident. He also help me to find a job. And you, what happened to you after that? 

Me: The ambulance took me to the hospital.And when I woke up, the doctor and my parents said that you're dead.

Jimin: Maybe when Jun-Seo hyung take me and when he's back to take you, the ambulance already went to take you to the hospital? I don't know what really happened.

Me: So how are you, and where were you living now?

Jimin: I'm fine, I move  to US with Min-Jun and Jun-Seo hyung to work there, I went here because I miss Korea and to find you. Remember our promise right? We promised that one day we'll get married. Please, come with me. I'll take care of you and treats you right unlike your step parents. Please come with me.

Me: I..I.. I really want to, I really want to be with you.. but.. my parents.. said that I need to get married to their friend's son, the owner of one of the biggest company here in Korea, they agree because of money.

Jimin: WHAT??!!! GETTING MARRIED??! WHEN?? WHERE?!

Me: Yes... the marriage is..... tomorrow.

He cried and said " I guess, I'm late." Then he leave. I cried there and run after him and said 

Me: Jimin.. please listen.. we don't love each other, we tried our best just to stop the marriage but they didn't listen. We're just friends.. until now we're trying our best, we promise that we will do our best to get divorced. 

Him: Don't worry.. I'll help you.. We can get through it. Don't cry, it's okay.

After that I decided to go home. I decided not to take Jimin's offer to drive me home because of my parents. What if they saw him? I don't know what to feel. I'm happy because he's alive but sad because I hurt his feelings. We're just happy before the accident, and when he comeback to find me, I'm getting married. I'll do my best just to get divorced soon. 

Jimin's Pov

Jun-Seo hyung help me, he also offer me a job to go to US, since he knew that I really need money. I accept it. I went to US and work there. Since I miss Korea, I went back there for vacation and also to find Young Hee. I went to the mall and walk around. Then one girl caught my eye. It's her, it's Young Hee. I called her and hug her. I really miss her. We talk for a while, she also thought that I'm dead. I ask her to go with me to US. But she said she will get married to her parents friends, owner of one of the biggest company here in Korea.

It really breaks my heart. I can't help but to feel broken, mad, angry. So I said "WHAT??!!! GETTING MARRIED??! WHEN?? WHERE?! Then she look down and said "Yes... the marriage is..... tomorrow."

I cried and said "I guess, I'm late" Then I leave her because I don't know what to say. It really hurts. 

She run after me and said "Jimin.. please listen.. we don't love each other, we tried our best just to stop the marriage but they didn't listen. We're just friends.. until now we're trying our best, we promise that we will do our best to get divorced."

And I said "Don't worry.. I'll help you.. We can get through it. Don't cry, it's okay." I also offer her to drive her to her house but she said no need because she's afraid that her parents will saw me again.

I went to my apartment and I saw Min-Jun and Jun-Seo hyung. I also told them what happened. They're shock too and I said I'll do my best to get her. I went to my room and sat on my bed.

I will work hard, I'll take Young-Hee. To be honest, I have a doubt that her parents plan what happened since the accident. They sent me away and tell Young-Hee that I'm dead so that they can do their plan. I will work harder. I'm rich now, but it's not enough. I will build a company here in Korea and I will do my best to get revenge, but it's not for myself, it's for Young-hee. Just wait Young-Hee-ah, I will take you and you will be mine. 

~~~

A/N: I'm sorry for a very late update. By the way, I hope you like this chapter. Thanks for reading!