Chapter 4: Getting close to each other

Young Hee's Pov

Three months passed since I met Ji-hoon, we become friends. He's also a good listener and he always comfort me every time, I cried because of my parents. I also told him that they're not my real parents, I'm just adopted by them. He once ask me about Jimin, how we met and what happened before the accident. 

Today, we're going to the park. For me, I only love him as a friend, nothing more, nothing less. I know that he also sees me as a friend, nothing more. I walk around the park and I saw him sitting on the bench. I called him and he gave me a smile. I sat beside him. Then he said

Him: It's already 3 months since we met, time goes fast. Are you ready for the marriage? 

Speaking about the marriage makes me sad. Until now, there's nothing in my heart except Jimin. Then I said

Me: To be honest, I'm not ready. How about you?

Him: Same as you. I don't want to continue the marriage, don't worry, I'll do my best to stop it. 

Me: What will you do?

Him: I don't know, I'll think about it, don't worry, just trust me. I'm going to break their plans. I'm not ready to get married, I just want to continue my studies first before I get married. 

Me: Thank you, just tell me if you need something, maybe I can help you. We need to stop the marriage. 

He smiled and I smiled too. I'm glad that money isn't his first priority. Unlike his parents, family comes first. He told me that he wants to study first, so in the future, he can provide the needs of his future wife and child. He wants to earn money, without begging to his parents. In the future, he'll manage his parent's company. 

After talking, we decided to eat together. After eating he drive me home. I thanked him for the time and he said that it's okay. 

I went to my room and think about what Ji-hoon said a while ago. He'll do his best just to stop the marriage. I wish he'll succeed. I also need to plan something. I need to help him. We both hate the idea of getting married. I just wish that we'll succeed. I'm thankful that we become close to each other.

Ji-hoon's Pov

Me and Young Hee hang out around the park. We talk about our problems and about our past. She also told me that her parents are not her true parents. She's just adopted. I felt sad for her. I told her that I'll do my best to break our parents plan of us getting married. I don't want to get married, I'm too young for that and I need to study first for my future, and for my future family. 

To be honest, I don't want to fall in love again. There's a possibility that once we're already married, maybe I'll learn to love her and I'm afraid if that happen. I'm afraid to get hurt again. 

I once love a girl, two years from now. She's beautiful, but I thought that she's kind but no. I'm going to her house, I also bought flower, chocolate, and a giant teddy bear for her. We're not together, I'm courting her that time. I knock to her front door and no one's opening it. She said that she's here and I told her that I'm going her to her house. She also promise that she'll wait me. I look at her window and I saw her kissing another guy. It breaks my heart. I don't know what to do. I went home with a broken heart. I went to my room and I receive a text from her, she said that she didn't love me and I don't have a chance to her. She just used me for money, because she knows that my parents own many company. She's a liar, she said that I have a chance on her, I just need to wait. She really breaks my heart. Since that day, I don't want to fall in love again, and I need to study first. Maybe in the future, I'll find the girl who'll love me for who I am, not because of my money. 

I need to do my best just not to get married. I don't want to fall in love, I hate one sided love. I know that Young Hee will never love me because she still love Jimin, but she said that Jimin is dead. But I think that I'm not ready to fall in love. I'm glad that we become close to each other. She also told me that her real parents owns many company too. I forgot to ask what's their name. Maybe I know them. I'll ask her next time. But wait, Young Hee's last name is Choi, I have a doubt that her parents is Mr. Choi Hwan Suk and Mrs. Choi Nari. I owe them, they help my family before, when I was young. But  don't know if they have a child, but maybe it's Young Hee. I don't know, I'll ask her next time. 

From now, I need to focus on creating a plan to stop the plan. It's not only for me, it's also for Young Hee too. As a friend, I need to help her. We both hate this idea, so we need to do something before that day come. 

~~~

A/N: Sorry for late update. I hope you like it. Sorry if it's boring, I promise next chapter is more interesting.